August 15, 2023 | Telecom Engineers & Technicians | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
As a NOC Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Overall look after Network, system, platform, alarm from then monitoring tool and OSS tool, physically monitor those service and network in shift work to perform their roles and tasks. Ensure the daily operations under SOC territory of monitoring, escalation and follow up will be carried out smoothly at high efficiency.
- Drive both internal and external escalates in outage situation.
- Makes sure that notifications are sent in a timely manner.
- Basic troubleshooting including replacing boards and cards of telecom equipment in case of faults and alarms.
- Performing preventive maintenance inspections of telecom, power and other equip-ment.
- Controlling environment conditions at the MSC and power equipment room
- Keeping record for routing system inspections and alarms
- Alarm management including info
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication, IT, Electrical and Energetic Engineering
- Minimum one (2) two years work experience in relevant fields
- Good English and Khmer, both written and spoken
- Basic understanding knowledge in GSM/UMTS network fundamentals, theories, and operations
- Understand basic concept of SS7 singling and singling call flow in core network
- Basic understanding IP routing protocol
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero