Introducing Smart @Home – our new home WiFi service!
Choose from three different speeds. Starting at just 12 USD/month. And enjoy FREE, unlimited access to exciting movies, TV shows and songs plus more on iflix, JaiKonTV and Smart Music.
Control everything from the SmartNas app.
Plus get a 1GB data bonus each month on your Smart mobile number. Instantly become a SmartVIP. And one of our agents will even come and install the router for FREE – at a time convenient to you.
Smart @Home is now active in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, Sisophon, Poipet, Kampong Speu, Kampong Cham, Kandal, Kampot, Kampong Chhnang, Takeo, and Kampong Thom with more locations coming soon!
How to use
- Check which plan and Internet speed you want.
- Go to the SmartNas app to order your plan and choose a convenient time for one of our agents to come and set up your Smart @Home router. You can also order by calling 888 or visiting your nearest Smart Shop.
- Simply keep your balance topped up each month to continue enjoying your service.
- Keep track of your service via the SmartNas app.
- Stream thousands of movies, TV show plus more with free iflix, JaiKonTV and Smart Music
- Free 1GB data bonus for your Smart prepaid mobile number each month
- Instantly become a SmartVIP on your Smart mobile number
- Three different packages and speeds to suit your budget and needs
- Fast and reliable Internet speeds
|Prey Veng||Krong Prey Veng|
Terms & Conditions
*Free router available for Standard and Premium plans only. For Basic, a router charge of 9 USD applies. Hurry! Promotion ends on 31.12.18! Normal upfront costs (which includes router and 3 months service) are: 58 USD for 4Mbps, 60 USD for 6Mbps and 69 USD for 10Mbps.
- Smart @Home is for home use only and not for commercial use.
- The router comes with a FREE 1-year warranty. The maximum number of connected devices is 10 devices at one time. Voice port on the router is not supported (no VoIP). Smart @Home number is not able to receive SMS.
- Subscribers with an active Smart @Home subscription will also receive a FREE 1GB data bonus each month on their Smart prepaid mobile number. Data bonus is added upon each Smart @Home renewal.
- Smart @Home is a prepaid service. Therefore, you must maintain up-front payments to continue enjoying your Smart @Home service. You can top up as much as you wish. There is no balance transfer in and out of Smart @Home number. No cash refund is allowed.
- The maximum download speed for Basic plan is 4Mbps, Standard plan is 6Mbps and Premium plan is 10Mbps.
- Upload speed should reach at least 0.5Mbps across all packages.
- The fair usage policy is 250GB for Basic and Standard, and 400GB for Premium. This means that if you go past this data quota within a month, your Internet speed is reduced to 1Mbps. You can still use data after the fair usage limit has been passed, but only at 1Mbps until the next monthly Smart @Home subscription renewal cycle, unless you purchase a 2 USD Full Speed Booster in the SmartNas app.
- The Smart @Home service charge auto-renews and is deducted from the Smart @Home balance every month based on the price of the package.
- If you do not have enough balance and charging on the new or existing plan does not proceed, then the service is suspended until the next top up.
- Returns & Refund policy
Smart @Home can be fully refunded for any of the following reasons:
- No signal, if complaint is raised within 5 days after purchase.
- Poor signal, if complaint is raised within 14 days after purchase.
Any complaint needs to be raised through our Contact Center (888) or at one of our Smart Shops.
To process your refund, your modem needs to go through network analysis. This means that your Smart @Home modem needs to remain plugged-in at your house during the network analysis process. If the refund is confirmed, you need to return your Smart @Home modem in the original packaging undamaged to a Smart Shop to receive your cash refund.
Smart will NOT provide refunds for complaints made more than 5 days or 14 days following the date of purchase. Smart will NOT provide a refund if Smart @Home items are not fully returned and/or look voluntarily damaged.