Enjoy Smart @Home, the simple, plug-and-play home Wi-Fi service from Smart!
You can set it up in 5 minutes, with no cabling needed and no deposit required. With certain plans, you’ll even get a FREE router!
Choose one of three affordable plans, starting from as low as 12 USD/month, and enjoy great home Internet as well as FREE, UNLIMITED access to movies, sporting events and TV shows on iflix.
All Smart mobile customers that activate Smart @Home will receive a 2GB data BONUS every month on their Smart prepaid mobile number. Not only that, but all Smart @Home customers also instantly become SmartVIPs!
Order your Smart @Home in the SmartNas app now and one of our agents will come and install it for you. In SmartNas, you can also easily check service status and manage your account. Alternatively, you can visit one of our Smart Shops to purchase this service.
Smart @Home is now available in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, Banteay Meanchey (Sisophon and Poipet), Kampong Speu, Kampong Cham, Kandal, Kampot, Kampong Chhnang, Takeo, Kampong Thom, Koh Kong and Prey Veng. More locations are coming soon!
How to order Smart @Home?
- Check which plan and Internet speed you want.
- Go into the SmartNas app, choose the plan you want and book a convenient time for one of our agents to come and set it up for you. You can also order your Smart @Home by calling 888 or by visiting your nearest Smart Shop.
- Simply maintain sufficient balance each month to enjoy uninterrupted service. It will renew automatically.
- Manage and control your Smart @Home service via SmartNas.
- Receive a FREE 2GB data BONUS for your Smart prepaid mobile number every month.
- Instant SmartVIP membership for your Smart mobile number.
- Three different packages and speeds to suit your budget and needs.
- Fast and reliable Internet speeds.
Terms & Conditions
- Smart @Home is for home use only. It is not intended for commercial use.
- The router comes with a free 1-year warranty. The maximum number of devices you can connect to your Smart @Home set at any one time is 10. The voice port on the router is not supported (no VoIP). The Smart @Home number is not capable of receiving SMS.
- Subscribers with an active Smart @Home subscription will also receive a free 2GB data bonus each month on their Smart prepaid mobile number. The data bonus is added upon successful completion of a Smart @Home renewal.
- Smart @Home is a prepaid service. You are advised to maintain sufficient balance on your Smart @Home number to ensure your subscription renews automatically and in order to enjoy the service without interruption. You can top up as much as you want. There is no balance transfer in and out of your Smart @Home number. There is also no cash refund.
- The maximum download speed of the Basic plan is 4Mbps, the Standard plan is 6Mbps, and the Premium plan is 10Mbps.
- The upload speed should reach at least 0.5Mbps across all packages.
- The fair-usage policy is 250GB/month for the Basic and Standard plans, and 400GB for the Premium plan. If you exceed your plan’s data quota within a month, your Internet speed will be reduced to 1Mbps. You can still use data after the fair-usage limit has been exceeded, but only at 1Mbps until the next monthly Smart @Home subscription renewal cycle, unless you purchase a 2 USD Full Speed Booster in the SmartNas app.
- The Smart @Home service charge auto-renews and is deducted from your Smart @Home number’s balance every month based on the price of your plan.
- If you do not have sufficient balance for your monthly Smart @Home service to renew, your service will be suspended until you top up again. You can use the SmartNas app to top up your Smart @Home balance.
- Our promise on refunds and returns:
Smart @Home will be fully refunded for any of the following reasons:
- No signal, if the complaint is raised within 5 days of purchase.
- Poor signal, if the complaint is raised within 14 days of purchase.
Any complaint needs to be raised through our Contact Center (888) or at one of our Smart Shops.
To process your refund, your router must undergo a service quality analysis. This means that your Smart @Home router must remain plugged in at your house during the analysis process. If the refund is approved, you must return your Smart @Home equipment in the original packaging and undamaged to a Smart Shop to receive your cash refund.
Smart will only issue refunds for complaints made within 5 to 14 days following the date of purchase, as previously stated. Refunds will be approved once all Smart @Home equipment has been returned and once it has been checked for possible damage.