Home Internet for all the family!
Affordable range of plans
Wi-Fi for up to 10 devices
5-minute installation – no cable required!
Available in 22 provinces and Phnom Penh
|Max download speed||15Mbps|
FREE calls between 4 Smart numbers (4 SIMs provided)
Monthly data for your main number
Deals and discounts from more than 70 partners
If you’re an existing Smart @Home subscriber and want to change plan, we’ll give you a discount when you switch in the SmartNas app.
How to Order Smart @Home
- Check which plan and Internet speed you want.
- Go into the SmartNas app, choose the plan you want and book a convenient time for one of our agents to come and set it up for you. You can also order your Smart @Home by calling 1204 or by visiting your nearest Smart Shop.
- Simply maintain sufficient balance each month to enjoy uninterrupted service. It will renew automatically.
- Manage and control your Smart @Home service via SmartNas.
Terms & Conditions
- Smart @Home is for home use only. It is not intended for commercial use.
- For Smart @Home, a month of service is defined as 30 days, not a calendar month. For example, any three-month subscription will last 90 days.
- The router comes with a free 1-year warranty. The maximum number of devices a subscriber can connect to a Smart @Home set at any one time is 10. The voice port on the router is not supported (no VoIP). The Smart @Home number is not capable of receiving SMS.
- Subscribers with an active Smart @Home subscription will receive a free 2GB data bonus each month on their linked Smart prepaid mobile number. The data bonus is added upon each successful Smart @Home renewal.
- Smart @Home is a prepaid service. Subscribers must maintain sufficient balance on their Smart @Home number to ensure their subscription renews automatically and to enjoy the service without interruption. There is no top up limit, and balance cannot be transferred out of Smart @Home.
- The maximum download speed of the Basic+ plan is 6Mbps, the Standard+ plan is 10Mbps and the Premium+ plan is 15Mbps.
- The upload speed should maintain a minimum speed of 2Mbps across all plans (speed may vary depending on location and number of devices connected).
- The Fair Usage Policy is 250GB/month for the Basic+ and Standard+ plans, and 400GB for the Premium+ plan. If subscribers exceed their plan’s data allowance within a month, their Internet speed will be reduced to 1Mbps. They can still use data after the limit has been exceeded, but only at 1Mbps until the next Smart @Home subscription renewal cycle unless they purchase a 2 USD Full Speed Booster in the SmartNas app.
- The four free SIM cards with unlimited free calls between the numbers can be redeemed at any Smart Shop.
- Smart @Home subscriptions auto-renew, and the subscription fee is deducted from a subscriber’s Smart @Home balance each month.
- If subscribers do not have sufficient balance for their Smart @Home service to renew, the service will be suspended until they top up. Subscribers can top up their Smart @Home balance in the SmartNas app.
- Smart @Home subscribers can get a full refund for the following reasons:
- No signal, if a complaint is raised within 5 days of purchase.
- Poor signal, if a complaint is raised within 14 days of purchase.
- Any complaint must be raised through our call center (1204) or at one of our Smart Shops. To process a refund, the router must undergo a service-quality analysis. This means that the Smart @Home router must remain plugged in at the subscriber’s home during the analysis process. If the refund is approved, subscribers must return their Smart @Home router in the original packaging and undamaged to a Smart Shop to receive the cash refund.
- Refunds will be approved once the Smart @Home router has been returned and checked for possible damage.
- Smart @Home is currently available in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, Banteay Meanchey (Sisophon and Poipet), Kampong Speu, Kampong Cham, Kandal, Kampot, Kampong Chhnang, Takeo, Kampong Thom, Koh Kong, Prey Veng, Oddar Meanchey, Pailin, Pursat, Ratanakiri, Stung Treng, Svay Rieng and Tboung Khmum. More locations are coming soon.