- 10 min
- 10 SMS
- 3 days
Smart Traveller SIM
Stay connected while visiting Cambodia.
Get great value data with Smart’s 4G LTE SIM cards as standard, with international calls from as low as 3 cents/minute to keep you connected!
With tariffs for social media lovers, those on a budget and for those on an extended visit to the Kingdom of Wonder, we can help you stay in touch with friends and family wherever they are.
With certain pay-for tariffs, you’ll not only receive UNLIMITED on-net calls and SMS, but you’ll also get SocialPack Unlimited, allowing you to use Facebook, LINE, WeChat, Viber and WhatsApp* as much as you like, completely FREE! With Smart, you can always keep up to date with your friends back home and share your experiences.
To get your Smart Traveller SIM, simply head to the Smart Booth at the Phnom Penh or Siem Reap international airport. Happy travels!
- 4.5G data
- On-net calls
- On-net SMS
- Main balance*
- SocialPack (FB, Line, Viber, WhatsApp and WeChat)
- 50 cents
- 7 days
- 1 USD
- 15 days
- 2 USD
- 30 days
- 4G LTE SIM card as standard at no extra charge.
- UNLIMITED data for Facebook, LINE, Viber, WeChat and WhatsApp* with certain tariffs.
- International calls from 3 cents/minute.
- Huge data allowances with pay-for tariffs.
Terms & Conditions
*Videos originating from external sites (such as YouTube) will incur charges that will be deducted from your available data balance.
- Data is charged at rate of 2.5 cents/MB or 1 cent/400KB. There is no additional charge for using the Smart 4G LTE service.
- An SMS to another Smart number costs 3 cents/SMS. An SMS to another network costs 5 cents/SMS. Sending an international SMS costs 10 cents/SMS.
- On-net calls (to other Smart numbers) cost 6 cents/minute.
- Calls to other networks (off-net) cost 8 cents/minute.
- International calls start from 3 cents/minute. You can check our call rates to different countries here.
- Each plan has its own validity. If you do not top up during the initial validity period of the plan, then your number will enter a 30-day inactive period (MOC status) during which outgoing calls, SMS and data will be blocked.
- During the 30-day MOC period, if you do not top up, your number will be recycled and sold to another customer.