Enjoy UNLIMITED data on your travels.
SmartRoam allows you to access to the internet without switching to any other SIM card. With over 350 roaming partners worldwide, across more than 170 countries, you’ll always be connected.
You won’t need to activate or manually search networks as your Smart SIM will automatically connect you to one of our partners wherever you are.
And no matter which network partner you connect to in another country, you’ll always be charged at the same rate. One country, one rate!
For Smart postpaid customers, please contact our corporate sales team.
Check the country you are going to
- One country, one rate
- Easy to use – simply dial +(country code)(phone number) and remember to remove the ‘0’ at the start of the phone number you are dialing
- Available for incoming calls, local calls and calls back to Cambodia
Terms & Conditions
- The SmartRoam service is active by default on all Smart prepaid SIM cards. No activation is required; you simply need to reach the price cap in any country listed to be able to use unlimited data for free.
- Once you reach the daily data price cap, you can use unlimited data without charge. For example, after you have used and paid for 1 USD of data in Thailand, all data after that is free.
- The SmartRoam service follows Cambodian time, regardless of the country a subscriber is in.
- If you live close to the border of a neighboring country, you may attach to that country’s network automatically.
- You must use the country code to call within the country you’re visiting, or back to Cambodia. Just remember to remove the ‘0’ at the start of the phone number. For example:
- Available for incoming calls, local calls and calls back to Cambodia. Calls to other countries are charged between 1 USD/minute and 6.60 USD/minute.
- If you enter a new country, you will need to reach the price cap again to enjoy free data (even if you enter a country on the same day you have already reached a price cap).