Way to Top Up
Fast and Easy top up
Validity of E-top up
|1 USD – 1.24 USD||07 days|
|1.25 USD – 1.99 USD||08 days|
|2 USD – 4 USD||15 days|
|4.01 USD − 5.99 USD||30 days|
|6 USD – 8 USD||35 days|
|8.01 USD − 10 USD||70 days|
|10.01 USD − 20 USD||100 days|
|20.01 USD − 50 USD||180 days|
|Over 50.01 USD||200 days|
Online, Smart Cards, PayGo kiosks, e-top ups.With Smart, there are so many ways to top up.
- – Buy a Smart Card from a Smart Shop or any partner store nationwide.
- – Scratch the back of the card to reveal the PIN.
- – To top up your own Smart number, dial *1203*13-digit PIN#.
- – To top up another Smart number, dial *1203*11*receiver’s number*13-digit PIN#.
- – You can also e-top up (electronically) via Smart Shops, Smart Dealers, mobile wallets and your bank account.
Validity of Scratch Card Top Up
|1 USD||07 days|
|1.25 USD||08 days|
|1.5 USD||08 days|
|2 USD||15 days|
|2.5 USD||15 days|
|5 USD||30 days|
|6 USD||35 days|
|10 USD||70 days|
|20 USD||100 days|
|50 USD||180 days|
Where can i e-top up?
1. E-Top Up via Mobile Apps
2. E-Top Up at SmartShops, Smart Sports and Smart Dealers
3. E-Top Up at Convenient Stores
4. Manage Your E-Top Up on SmartNas
Online Top Up
You can also top up online, either by clicking on the “Top-up” tab at the bottom-right of your screen now, or by visiting our Top up page.
SIM card lifecycle
For customers who have made at least one top up since the date of their SIM activation:
- If the validity of your last top up expires, your number will enter a 60-day inactive period during which outgoing calls, SMS and data will be blocked.
- Following this 60-day period, if no top up has been made, your number will enter a 30-day period during which all services will be blocked. If you do not top up within this 30-day period, your number will be recycled and resold.
- Once the number has been recycled, you will no longer be the owner of the number or have grounds to make a legitimate complaint/take legal action.
For customers who have not topped up since the date of their SIM activation:
- If a single top up has not been made during the initial 8 days of SIM activation, a SIM will enter a 60-day inactive period during which outgoing calls, SMS and data will be blocked.
- If a top up has not been made during this 60-day period, your number will be recycled and sold to another customer.
To prevent the blocking or loss of your mobile number, please make sure to always top up before the validity of the top up expires. It’s easy to check your number’s status in the SmartNas app. Download SmartNas here for Android or iOS.