December 12, 2021 | Database/Data Engineering/Data Analytics | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
- To build valuable use cases using the existing data sets and drive business decision making with the out puts which are business driven. Focus on outputs and mediate user request for data analysis.
- Drive outputs with value proposition to non-technical audience as a coherent story with clear and easy to follow conclusions with understandable and executable business outputs
- Develops and build analytics strategic frameworks:
- Collecting requirements for both new and existing products of the company
- Handle prioritization of various initiatives, and communicate with key stakeholders regarding progress
- Perform hands on data analysis to design predictive systems or improve the performance of systems
- Work on all aspects of creating predictive intelligence including collecting requirements, establish analytics work plan, data exploration, cleansing, and preparation, identifying features, selecting algorithms, building and testing models, iteratively improving solutions
- Define, build and develop use cases and solutions to solve business problems using methods such as optimization, clustering, regression, statistical inference and any relevant techniques
- Explore, develop and be a pioneer in harnessing the domain of text mining, social network analysis, sentiment analysis and usage of unstructured data in the organization
- Study cutting-edge research papers for its use case implementation and customization within the organization
- Perform hands on data analysis to design predictive systems or improve the performance of systems.
- Analyzes performance trends and indicators and recommend necessary actions to achieve business goals
- Spearheads the construction and interpretation of statistical models to aid in decision-making
- Present complex ideas and their value proposition to non-technical audience as a coherent story with clear and easy to follow conclusions
- Provide guidance to business decisions with interpreting statistics, prepare high-level presentations of data for executive review
Education & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science, engineering, or similar quantitative discipline 3-6 years working in a similar quantitative role
- Exposure to big data systems and methodologies
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Spark QL,Python
- Proficiency in using statistical modeling tools such as R, SAS, SPSS
- Experience in extracting, cleaning and preparing data for modeling
- Experience in building and applying machine learning/predictive modeling in real-world use cases
- Having great communication & presentation skills
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Good team player, result oriented attitude, strong attention to detail and analytical mind
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for data and analytics
- Strong desire to take initiative; ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives
- Curious and constantly looking for new, practical ways to improve status quo and possess customer-first mindset.
- Hungry for innovation and improvement with startup mindset.
- Someone who has sound understanding of business principles and concept and able to bridge the gap between business vision and technical deliverables.
- Passionate about understanding customers (internal & external), knowing their needs and expectations and working towards exceeding them.
- Dynamic and visionary with the ability and passion to drive and remove roadblocks particularly when there are time limitations and challenging resources.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero