Smart Traveller SIM
超值流量。 4G LTE SIM卡作为标准配套，而国际通话则低至3美分/分钟。
|Plan Name||FREE SIM||SIM Basic|
|On-net Calls||10 min||Unlimited|
|On-net SMS||10 SMS||Unlimited|
|Off-net & calls to selected countries: (USA, Canada, France, Germany, China, Hong Kong, India, Laos, Brunei, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam)||N/A||10 min|
|Validility||3 days||7 days|
Smart Traveller SIMs switching fee
- To Smart Flexi1000, it is free of charge.
- To Smart StreamOn Weekly and Monthly switching fee is 50 cents plus the respective
- plan fee. (For example, the switching fee is 50 cents and the Smart StreemOn Weekly
- plan fee is 2 USD, so the total is 2.5 USD.)
- To Smart ThomMorng! Daily, Weekly, Weekly One-off and Monthly switching fee is 50 cents plus the respective plan fee.
- To Smart OsPaNhaHa! switching fee is 50 cents plus the respective plan fee.
- To Smart XtraLong! switching fee is 2 USD, but subscribers must have a minimum main balance of 4 USD and their number must have been active for at least 90 days to successfully switch.
- Data is charged at rate of 2.5cents/MB or 1 cent/400KB. There is no additional charge for using the Smart 4G LTE service.
- An SMS to another Smart number costs 3 cents. An SMS to another network costs 5 cents. Sending an international SMS costs 10 cents.
- On-net calls cost 7 cents/minute.
- Calls to other networks cost 9 cents/minute
- International calls start from 3 cents/minute. You can check our call rates to different countries here.
- Each plan has its own validity. If you do not top up during the initial validity period of the plan, your number will enter a 30-day inactive period (MOC status) during which outgoing calls, SMS and data will be blocked. During the 30-day MOC period, if you do not top up, your number will be recycled.