Ways to top up
Fast, easy and everywhere.
Online, Smart Cards, PayGo kiosks, e-top ups and our SmartLuy app. With Smart, there are so many ways to top up.
Buy a Smart Card from a Smart Shop or any partner store nationwide.
Scratch the back of the card to reveal the PIN.
To top up your own Smart number, dial *888*13-digit PIN#.
To top up another Smart number, dial *888*11*receiver’s number*13-digit PIN#.
Top Up Validity 1 USD 7 days 5,000 Riel (1.25 USD) 8 days 2 USD 15 days 10,000 Riel (2.50 USD) 15 days 5 USD 30 days 10 USD 70 days 20 USD 100 days 50 USD 180 days
You can also e-top up (electronically) via SmartLuy, Smart Shops, Smart Dealers, mobile wallets and your bank account.
Top Up Validity 1 USD – 1.24 USD 7 days 1.25 USD – 1.99 USD 8 days 2 USD – 4 USD 15 days 4.01 USD − 6 USD 30 days 6.01 USD − 10 USD 70 days 10.01 USD − 20 USD 100 days 20.01 USD − 50 USD 180 days > 50.01 USD 200 days
You can e-top up through our partners listed here.
N. Partner 1 Advanced Bank of Asia Limited 2 ACLEDA Bank Plc. 3 Wing (Cambodia) Limited Specialised Bank 4 Jianbian Jianjie China Technology Co Ltd 5 PayGO SEA (Cambodia) Co. Ltd. 6 True Money (Cambodia) Plc., 7 Whatsbuy Co.,Ltd 8 Asia Cash Express Co., Ltd. 9 Aeon Specialized Bank (Cambodia) Plc. 10 Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. 11 Cambodian Public Bank. 12 Cambopay Co. Ltd 13 Canadia-Fullerton Mobile Money Plc. 14 Ezetop Limited 15 PRASAC Microfinance Institution Limited 16 RHB Indochina Bank Limited 17 Sabay Digital Corporation Ltd. 18 Tranglo Sdn. Bhd 19 ANZ Royal Bank (Cambodia) Ltd. 20 Koh Thmey Technology 21 Speed Pay 22 Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited. 23 Hattha Kaksekar Limtied. 24 Vattanac Bank Limited 25 Grab Cambodia – Smart top-up reward 26 Pi Pay Plc 27 Chip Mong Commercial Bank Plc 28 Huione Pay Plc
You can also top up online, either by clicking on the “Top up” tab at the bottom-right of your screen now, or by visiting our Top up page.
Terms & Conditions
SIM card lifecycle
For customers who have made at least one top up since the date of their SIM activation:
– If the validity of your last top up expires, your number will enter a 60-day inactive period during which outgoing calls, SMS and data will be blocked.
– Following this 60-day period, if no top up has been made, your number will enter a 30-day period during which all services will be blocked. After this 30-day period, you will only have 3 days to visit a Smart Shop, retain your number and restore your service by paying a fee (based on the category of the number). If you do not take action to retain your number after 3 days, it will be recycled and resold.
– Once the number has been recycled, you will no longer be the owner of the number or have grounds to make a legitimate complaint/take legal action.
For customers who have not topped up since the date of their SIM activation:
– If a single top up has not been made during the initial 8 days of SIM activation, a SIM will enter a 60-day inactive period during which outgoing calls, SMS and data will be blocked.
– If a top up has not been made during this 60-day period, your number will be recycled and sold to another customer.
To prevent the blocking or loss of your mobile number, please make sure to always top up before the validity of the top up expires. It’s easy to check your number’s status in the SmartNas app. Download SmartNas here for Android or iOS.