High-speed fiber-optic Wi-Fi!
Why choose Smart Fiber+ for your home Internet?
|Minimum initial subscription
How to subscribe to Smart Fiber+
- Go into the SmartNas app, choose the plan you want and book a convenient time for us to come and install the service for you. You can also order and subscribe to Smart Fiber+ by calling 010 200 888 or visiting your nearest Smart Shop.
- Simply maintain sufficient balance each month to enjoy uninterrupted service. Plans will renew automatically.
- You can manage your Smart Fiber+ service via SmartNas.
|All Khan, Sangkat
|1. Prek Anchanh
2. Prek Ho
3. Tropang Tnort
5. Bat Dueng
6. Ta Kmao City7. Svaiy Rolum8. Arey Ksat City
| 1. Siemreap City
2. Srok Dom Dek
| 1. Poipet City
2. Toul Pongror Village
3. Ou Ruessey Village
| 1. Sihanouk Vile City
2. Urban Area Next to Sihanouk Vile Special Economic zone
3. Urban Area Next to Sihanouk Vile Airport
| 1. Kampong Cham City
2. Skun District
|Chba Morn City
|1. Soung City
2. Me Mot District
|Kampong Chhnang City
Terms & Conditions
- Smart Fiber+ is intended for home use only. For commercial Internet service, please visit our Smart Fiber+ Business webpage.
- A month’s subscription to Smart Fiber+ is defined as 30 days. For example, a 3-month subscription comprises 90 days.
- The router must be returned when subscribers stop using their Smart Fiber+ service.
- Installation usually takes 5 days once the customer has paid for their service and completed the onboarding form.
- Installation is free of charge when the customer has subscribed for 3 months and the direct distance between their home and a splitter is 350 meters or less.
- Installation is free of charge when the customer has subscribed for 6 or 12 months and the direct distance between their home and a splitter is 500 meters or less.
- 35 cents per meter will be charged for each additional meter of cabling required.
- Subscribers with an active Smart Fiber+ plan will receive a free 2GB data bonus each month on their linked Smart mobile number. The data bonus is added upon each successful plan renewal.
- Smart Fiber+ is a prepaid service. Subscribers must maintain sufficient balance on their Smart Fiber+ number to ensure their subscription renews automatically and to enjoy the service without interruption. There is no top up limit, but if a subscriber tops up for 6 months in a single transaction, they will receive 1 month of service free. Smart Fiber+ balance cannot be transferred out.
- To avail an offer initially subscribing, new customers must top up the full amount required in one transaction. Offers are not available with several partial transactions.
- The stated speed of each plan is the maximum upload and download speed.
- Subscribers can enjoy unlimited data usage; there is no data cap.
- The four free SIM cards with unlimited free calls between the numbers can be redeemed at any Smart Shop.
- Smart Fiber+ subscriptions auto-renew every month, and the subscription fee is deducted from a subscriber’s Smart Fiber+ balance each month.
- If subscribers do not have sufficient balance for their Smart Fiber+ service to renew, the service will be suspended until they top up. Subscribers can top up their Smart Fiber+ balance in the SmartNas app.
- Smart Fiber+ is currently available in Phnom Penh and some parts of Kandal, Siem Reap, Battambang, Poipet, Sihanoukville, Kampong Cham and Kampot. More locations are coming soon.
- Any complaint must be raised through our call center (1204) or at one of our Smart Shops.