Buy games, movies, music and more on Google Play with SmartPay! You can also buy items from other selected merchants using this service.
Simply buy what you want and the purchase will be charged directly from your Smart main balance.
How does it work?
SmartPay is a “Direct Carrier Billing” service. You can make online purchases on Google Play using your Smart main balance and there’s no transaction fee. It’s also safe and secure. Here’s how to register:
Go to Google Play and choose which app or digital content you want to buy. Press "Continue" and you will be redirected to the app permission page.
You’ll now see a screen showing payment methods. Select "Use SmartPay billing" to pay for your app or digital content with SmartPay.
Your account will first need to be verified. After successful verification, simply enter your name, phone number and billing address. Then you're done!
|Item price||VAT 10%||Smart Pay Service Fee 10%||Final charge|
|9.99 USD||10.99 USD||12.09 USD||12.09 USD|
- Pay with money out of your Smart Primary Account.
- Shop for more products from Google Play and more.
- There is no additional service charge as you only pay 10% VAT and an additional Smart Pay Service Fee 10%.
- No Debit or Credit Card
Terms & Conditions
- ‘SmartPay’ is the commercial name of the Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) service offered by Smart as an upgrade to the former SmartPay Virtual Mastercard.
- DCB is a mobile payment option that lets you download and purchase digital content, including games, movies, music, eBooks, apps and more by paying directly from your Smart main balance.
- The service is only available to Smart prepaid subscribers.
- You are allowed to perform an unlimited amount of transactions.
- There is no monthly subscription fee.
- There’s no purchasing fee – you only pay for your item plus 10% VAT on top of the original price, as per Cambodian Tax Law.
- Prices displayed in Google Play exclude VAT. You will receive an SMS notification informing you of the total charged amount including all the applicable taxes.
- After you buy apps, in-app items or digital content in Google Play, an email will be sent to your registered Gmail account. You can also view your order history to see a complete list of your purchases in chronological order. Learn more about how to review your order history.
- Any issue(s) pertaining to app or in-app purchases after a successful transaction is not borne by Smart and will need to be raised directly with Google. Learn more about how to get support from Google.
- In the case of dual SIM devices, Google Play will only identify the master SIM. All transactions will go through the master SIM.
- Smart reserves the right to block numbers and/or freeze main balances in cases of detected or suspected fraudulent activities.