Smart Wi-Fi Calling
Now any Wi-Fi can be part of the Smart network!
Smart Wi-Fi Calling is the first and only Wi-Fi calling service in Cambodia. With the launch of Smart Wi-Fi Calling, all Cambodian and worldwide Wi-Fi hotspots just became part of the Smart network!
You can now make calls and send SMS over any Wi-Fi connection. Outgoing calls are charged based on standard rates and incoming calls are completely FREE – both local and international!
How to use
- Smart Wi-Fi Calling is automatically available to all prepaid and postpaid subscribers who have a 4G SIM card and a device supporting Smart Wi-Fi Calling
- To activate Smart Wi-Fi Calling, simply enable the Wi-Fi Calling function in your phone’s settings
- Call or send SMS over any Wi-Fi hotspot worldwide
- A real worry-free roaming experience: use all roaming services at rates you would pay if you were at home
- Every Wi-Fi is now part of the Smart network: make or receive calls or SMS even if there’s no mobile coverage!
Terms & Conditions
- Smart Wi-Fi Calling is a free service available to all prepaid and postpaid Smart customers who own a 4G SIM card and a device that supports Smart Wi-Fi Calling.
- All call charges follow your active tariff plan.
- Switching your Smart tariff plan will not affect your Smart Wi-Fi Calling service.
- The following devices currently support Smart Wi-Fi Calling:
- Samsung: Galaxy A6, Galaxy A6 Plus, Galaxy A7, Galaxy A9, Galaxy J2 Pro, Galaxy J4 Core, Galaxy J4+, Galaxy J6+, Galaxy J7, Galaxy J8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy Note9, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10+ Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note 10+.
- Huawei: Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, P20, P20 Pro, Mate 30, Mate 30 Pro, Nova 3, Nova 3i and Nova 3lite.
- Apple: iPhone 6 and above with iOS 12.1.1
- Smart: Smart Hero