Record yourself singing a song from one of our 8 artists with Smart Music’s new Sing! feature. Whoever gets the most likes and shares on Facebook, will join their idol live on the Smart Music stage!
You can also win an iPhone 7 Plus, Bluetooth speakers, microphones and more!
To enter, download the Smart Music app now , go to Sing! and then Sing!WithMe! Choose your song, record and share for your chance to win!
There are 4 rounds with 8 different artists to choose from:
- 1. How to participate:
- I. Download the Smart Music app from Google Play or App Store.
- II. Log in using your Smart mobile number.
- III. Go to Sing!WithMe category under Sing! page.
- IV. Once you’ve finished your recording, share your video with the hashtags #smartmusic and #singwithme.
- V. Make sure your Facebook privacy setting is set to Public.
- 2. You can only sing songs featured in the Sing!WithMe competition.
- 3. No lip syncing allowed - we want to hear your natural singing talent!
- 4. You can submit either a solo or group entry.
- 5. Videos will be judged on the following criteria:
* Vocals - 50%
* Pronunciation - 20%
* Creativity - 30% (Think about your costume, props, performance, dance, shooting location, shooting angle etc.)
Terms & Conditions
- When you share your video, your post must include the hashtags #smartmusic and #singwithme.
- Entries must not contain inappropriate content, including but not limited to themes of sexual, political, defamatory or offensive nature, or contain any acts deemed dangerous or hazardous to health.
- Entry should not promote/contain another brand or product directly or indirectly competing with Smart.
- Smart reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Smart’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Smart Axiata Facebook page.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this competition, the decision of the judges (the selected artists and Smart) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Employees of Smart or any associated company of Smart, judges and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, artists; assistants, label managers are not eligible to enter the competition.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Smart reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Smart assumes that by reading the publication or by using the website and entering the competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the competition and these rules.
- Smart reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- In the event any entrant is disqualified from the competition, Smart in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these rules.
- You can submit more than one video, but only one of your submissions can go through to the final judging round. If Smart discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, Smart reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these rules.