Keep your number hidden when calling.
If you want to withhold your number and keep it hidden from the person you’re calling, you need PrivateNumber.
You can choose from two different options: you can either permanently withhold your number, from only 2 cents/day, or have the freedom to choose before each call, from only 5 cents/day.
How to use
- If you opt for CLIR, your number will remain hidden on all calls until you unsubscribe
- If you opt for SOCLIR and want to show your number on a call, dial normally
- If you opt for SOCLIR and want to hide your number on a call, dial #31#(phone number)
- With two PrivateNumber options, you can keep your number private permanently or withhold it when you choose to
Terms & Conditions
- The subscription fee is charged to your main balance.
- PrivateNumber is available to all Smart prepaid and postpaid customers, except for those on Smart Traveller SIM.
Control and manage your balance, subscribe to services, top up and get more done anytime, anywhere.