- 10 USD
- 1 USD
- 11 USD
Make purchases with your Smart main balance!
Your payments just became simpler with SmartPay!
Pay for music, movies, apps, games and more on the App Store, Apple Music and iTunes. It’s simple, fast and convenient; you simply pay with your Smart main balance.
- Item price
- 10% service fee
- Final charge
Terms & Conditions
- Prices displayed in the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music and iMovie exclude the service fee. You will receive an SMS notification informing you of the total amount charged, including all applicable taxes and the service fee.
- There are no subscription fees for this service. You will only incur charges when you purchase items.
- After you purchase content from the App Store or iTunes, or make digital purchases with your Apple ID, an email will be sent to your Apple ID-registered email address. You can also view your purchase history and see a complete list of your purchases in chronological order in the SmartNas app. Learn more about how to check your previous purchase history.
- Any issue(s) pertaining to apps, content or in-app purchases after a successful transaction is not borne by Smart and will need to be raised directly with Apple. Learn how to directly report a problem to Apple and how to contact Apple Support.
- Smart reserves its right to block numbers and/or freeze main balances in cases of detected or suspected fraudulent activities.
Buy games, movies, music and more on Google Play with SmartPay! You can also buy items from other selected merchants using this service.
Simply buy what you want and the purchase will be charged directly from your Smart main balance.
How does it work?
SmartPay is a “Direct Carrier Billing” service. You can make online purchases on Google Play using your Smart main balance and there’s no transaction fee. It’s also safe and secure. Here’s how to register:
Make sure Wi-Fi is disabled on your phone and your Smart data network is switched on.
Go to Google Play and choose which app or digital content you want to buy. Press "Continue" and you will be redirected to the app permission page.
You’ll now see a screen showing payment methods. Select "Use SmartPay billing" to pay for your app or digital content with SmartPay.
Your account will first need to be verified. After successful verification, simply enter your name, phone number and billing address. Then you're done!
|Item price||10% VAT charge||Final charge|
|10 USD||1 USD||11 USD|
- Pay with money out of your Smart Primary Account.
- Shop for more products from Google Play and more.
- There is no additional service charge as you only pay 10% VAT.
- No Debit or Credit Card
Terms & Conditions
- ‘SmartPay’ is the commercial name of the Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) service offered by Smart as an upgrade to the former SmartPay Virtual Mastercard.
- DCB is a mobile payment option that lets you download and purchase digital content, including games, movies, music, eBooks, apps and more by paying directly from your Smart main balance.
- The service is only available to Smart prepaid subscribers.
- You are allowed to perform an unlimited amount of transactions.
- There is no monthly subscription fee.
- There’s no purchasing fee – you only pay for your item plus 10% VAT on top of the original price, as per Cambodian Tax Law.
- Prices displayed in Google Play exclude VAT. You will receive an SMS notification informing you of the total charged amount including all the applicable taxes.
- After you buy apps, in-app items or digital content in Google Play, an email will be sent to your registered Gmail account. You can also view your order history to see a complete list of your purchases in chronological order. Learn more about how to review your order history.
- Any issue(s) pertaining to app or in-app purchases after a successful transaction is not borne by Smart and will need to be raised directly with Google. Learn more about how to get support from Google.
- In the case of dual SIM devices, Google Play will only identify the master SIM. All transactions will go through the master SIM.
- Smart reserves the right to block numbers and/or freeze main balances in cases of detected or suspected fraudulent activities.
Control and manage your balance, subscribe to services, top up and get more done anytime, anywhere.
Millions of gamers count on Codashop every month for a seamless purchase experience when buying game credits or vouchers – No registration or log-in is required, and purchase are added to your game account instantly. Top-up Mobile Legends, PUBG mobile, Rules of Survival and more now using SmartPay.
Check out amazing offers on CodaShop.
Purchase apps and digital content on Fortumo merchant:
- Sabay Osja
- Nordeus Ltd
- Boyaa Interactive International Limited
- Shanghai Morefun Digital Technologies Co.,Ltd
- Virtual Bay Technologies SL
- Blue Lion mobile GmbH
- KeepMe Live
- Casualino JSC
- Elyland Investment
- Muoptinet gropu
- Pinoy Talisman Online
- Badoo Credits
- Sabay Osja
- Boyaa Texas Poker
- Premium Tickets
- Legend of King
- KeepMe Live
- Fifa coins
- PTO points
- Dream Raiders
- Rage of Kings