Pay using your main balance with no transaction fee.
Buy games, movies, music and more on Google Play and other selected merchants with the brand new SmartPay!
There’s no transaction fee. Just buy what you want and you’ll be charged directly from your Smart main balance.
How does it work?
SmartPay is a ‘Direct Carrier Billing’ service. You can make online purchases on Google Play using your Smart main balance. There’s no subscription fee. No purchasing fee. And it’s safe and secure.
Make sure your WiFi is turned off and your Smart data network is switched on.
Go to Google Play and choose which app or digital content you want to buy. Press “Continue” and you will be redirected to the “App permission” page.
You’ll now see a screen showing “Payment Options”. Select "Use SmartPay billing" to pay for your app or digital content with SmartPay.
Your account will be verified. After successful verification, simply enter your name, phone number and billing address and you are done!
|Item price||10% VAT charge||Final Charge|
|10 USD||1 USD||11 USD|
- Pay using money from your Smart main balance.
- Purchase any content on Google Play and other selected merchants.
- No subscription fee.
- No purchasing fee – you only pay for your item plus 10% VAT.
- No credit/debit card needed.
Terms & Conditions
- “SmartPay” is the commercial name of the Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) service offered by Smart as an upgrade to the former SmartPay Virtual Mastercard.
- DCB is a mobile payment option that lets you download and purchase digital content, including games, movies, music, eBooks, apps and more, by paying directly from your Smart main balance.
- The service is only available to Smart prepaid subscribers and select postpaid subscribers upon request.
- After 28th February 2018, all purchases under SmartPay will be done via DCB and the Smart Virtual Mastercard service will be terminated.
- You are allowed to perform an unlimited amount of transactions.
- There is no monthly subscription fee.
- No purchasing fee – you only pay for your item plus 10% VAT on top of the original price as per Cambodian Tax Law.
- Prices displayed on Google Play exclude VAT. You will receive an SMS notification informing you of the VAT charge.
- You can request a refund within a maximum of 2 hours after any purchase. After the two hours has elapsed, you will not be able to claim a refund, as per Google policy.
- The refund process will take a minimum of 7 days.
- Any issue(s) pertaining to the app or in-app purchase after a successful transaction is not borne by Smart and will need to be raised with the respective app developer.
- In the case of Dual SIMs, Google Play will only identify the master SIM. All transactions will go through the master SIM.
Control and manage your balance, subscribe to services, top up and get more done anytime, anywhere.