One word to describe Smart Xchange: MAGIC!
I need to call more? I want more data? It’s time to exchange! Imagine a world when 1 USD becomes 30 USD… Welcome to the Smart Xchange world!
How to exchange? What are the exchange options I have?
About Smart Xchange balance
To check my Smart Xchange balance, I can dial *656*888#
Want to enjoy Social Media Unlimited?
Terms & Conditions
- The exchange amount can be used for on-net calls and SMS as well as data.
- Subscribers can exchange as often as they wish, both for their own accounts and for others’ accounts, but the amount will not be added together. The first exchange amount will bve used first, then the following amounts will be used. If the second first exchange has a longer validity period than the following exchange, the longest period will apply for all following exchange.
- To exchange for others subscribers and receivers must be in the ‘active’ status.
- 1 cent service fee will be charged from activator’s main balance only.
- Applicable for all plans, except Traveller SIM and Power+.
- Applicable for all Prepaid plans, except Traveller SIM and Power+. The exchanged amount can be used for on-net calls and SMS as well as data. I can activate Smart Xchange as often as I wish, both for my own accounts and for others’ accounts, but the amount will not be added together. The primary exchanged sum will be used up first, then the following exchanged amount. If the validity period of the second exchanged amount is shorter than the previous sum’s, the second expiry date will be postponed to the longest validity period. For example: On 1st May, I exchange 1 USD for 30 USD -> valid for 12 days -> expires on 12th May. On the same day 1st May, I exchange 2 USD for 60 USD -> expires on 25th May. On the same day 1st May, I exchange another 10 cents for 1 USD -> expires on 25th May (the validity of 1 USD is 1 day but as is shorter as the validity of the previous exchange, its expiry date is set to 25th May). To make Smart Xchange transactions, my firends and I must be in the ‘active’ status, meaning being able to place calls. If I exchange for my friends, the activation fee will be charged from my main balance.