Smart Wi-Fi Calling
Now any WiFi is a part of the Smart network!
Smart Wi-Fi Calling is the first and the only WiFi calling service in Cambodia. With the launch of Smart Wi-Fi Calling, all Cambodian and worldwide WiFi hotspots just became part of the Smart network.
Now you can make calls and send SMS over any Wi-Fi connection. Outgoing calls are charged based on standard rates and incoming calls are completely free – both local and international!
How to use
- Smart Wi-Fi Calling is automatically available to all prepaid and postpaid subscribers who have a 4G SIM card and a device supporting Smart Wi-Fi Calling.
- To activate Smart Wi-Fi Calling, simply enable the Wi-Fi Calling function in your phone’s settings.
- Call or send SMS over any Wi-Fi hotspot worldwide.
- A real worry free roaming experience: use all roaming services at rates you would pay if you would be at home.
- Every Wi-Fi is now a part of the Smart network: make or receive calls or SMS even if there’s no mobile coverage!
Terms & Conditions
- Smart Wi-Fi Calling is a free service available to all prepaid and postpaid Smart customers owning a 4G SIM card and a device that supports Smart Wi-Fi Calling.
- All call charges follow your active tariff plan.
- The following devices currently support Smart Wi-Fi Calling:1. Samsung: Galaxy A6, Galaxy A6 Plus, Galaxy A7, Galaxy A9, Galaxy J2 Pro, Galaxy J4 Core, Galaxy J4+, Galaxy J6+, Galaxy J7, Galaxy J8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy Note9
2. Huawei: Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, P20, P20 Pro, Nova 3, Nova 3i, Nova 3lite
3. Apple: iPhone 6 & above with iOS 12.1.1.
- Switching your Smart tariff plan will not affect your Smart Wi-Fi Calling service.