Call to the World Packages
Make the world a smaller place. Take your phone global.
With Smart’s Call to the World Packages, we help you stay in contact with friends, family and business associates in other countries. Whether you’re travelling around or settled in Cambodia, our prepaid packages make calling home easy and affordable.
You can choose call packages offering either 50 or 100 minutes for each country, with a validity period of 30 days, and you can also activate packages as many times as you want. So, if you run out of minutes, simply purchase your desired package again to keep talking! You can even activate multiple plans at the same time.
With packages covering the United States, Canada, China, South Korea and Hong Kong, Smart is bringing the world closer together! Go global. Go Smart.
- Prepaid packages give you minutes for overseas calls to several countries, including the USA, China and South Korea
- Activate any package as many times as you want
- Have multiple active packages for different countries at the same time• Prepaid packages give you minutes for overseas calls to several countries, including the USA, China and South Korea
Terms & Conditions
- Call to the World Packages are renewed automatically.
- If you have insufficient balance upon the date of renewal, your package/s will be suspended until you top up and have enough balance to satisfy the renewal fee/s.
- If you activate multiple packages, each will have an individual validity period of 30 days.
- You will receive a renewal notification one day before it is due to occur.
- You will also receive a notification once you have depleted 90% of your minute balance.
- Should you choose to unsubscribe, you will still retain the remaining minutes until the validity period elapses.
- If your minutes run out on any of these packages, the standard rate of 4 cents/minute will apply.
- However, if you are already subscribed to our Call to the World add-on (*030#), you will receive a rate of 3 cents/minute when your minutes run out.