I can talk alot and I talk for FREE every day!
FREE talk time every day with Super60. The more I top up, the more FREE minutes I get. It's simple as that.
How to choose this plan or how to change my plan to Super60?
One thing to do after that: top up!
-On-net calls = Smart to Smart calls
-Off-net calls = calls to different national networks
SIM Card Lifecycle
- If a customer doesn’t top up within 8 days from the activation date or the respective number of days after the validity date of a top up then a customer’s number will enter 60 days blocking period where outgoing calls, SMS and data will be blocked.
- Following to the initial 60 days blocking period, a number will then go into the next period of 30 days when both outgoing calls, SMS and data as well as incoming calls and SMS will be blocked.
- Finally, the number will be recycled and reused by Smart as a new number. To prevent blocking from happening a customer is recommended to top up on time.
Terms & Conditions
- Dial *202*888# to check my daily FREE minutes, *888# to check my main balance, *123# to check my current plan.
- 5 USD top up BONUS for the first top up, once I choose Super60 (minimum 1 USD). This first BONUS is valid for 30 days.
- Super60 is the default plan for new Smart SIMs.
- The daily FREE on-net calls can only be used 12AM to 5PM.
- I can switch from my current plan to Super60 for FREE. Switching back is permitted, but future changes to plans will be charged at a cost of 50 cents.
- After the FREE minutes are used, standard charges from applicable balance apply.