- 8 សេន/ថ្ងៃ
- 1.60 ដុល្លារ/ខែ
Protect your family with Smart Life Insurance
Get covered with Smart Life Insurance, underwritten by leading international micro-insurance provider BIMA.
Feel secure knowing that your family can receive up to 3,200 USD in the event of your death. Ensuring they are protected, safe and secure.
And for more peace of mind, your beneficiary will receive cover equal to your own completely free of charge.
- 3,200 ដុល្លារ
- 3,200 ដុល្លារ
- Cover two people for the price of one
- Peace of mind for your family
- Exclusively available to Smart customers
- Receive payment within 7 days
Terms & Conditions
- To subscribe and receive cover, you must be 18-69 years old (both inclusive). Cover is only valid in Cambodia.
- If a person registers multiple SIM cards for Smart Life insurance, only a single policy is valid.
- In order for the beneficiary to receive free cover, s/he must be a Smart prepaid subscriber and be between 18 and 69 years old (both inclusive). Benefits for the beneficiary will commence on the same date as for the policyholder and be exactly equal to the benefits of the policyholder.
- Premium deductions will begin on the first day of the month following registration and cover will begin the month after. E.g. Premium deductions for a customer registered on 15th January will begin on 1st February, and cover will begin on 1st March.
If the full premium amount is not collected in a single month, customers may be eligible for partial insurance cover according to the table below. Unused premium will be rolled over to the following month.
|Amount Deducted||Percentage Cover||Deduction||Cover||Credit Rolled into Following Month|
|0 c to 39 c||10%*||8 c||300 USD||8 c|
|40 c to 79 c||25%||50 c||750 USD||10 c|
|80 c to 1.19 USD||50%||1 USD||1,500 USD||20 c|
|1.20 USD to 1.59 USD||75%||1.55 USD||2,250 USD||35 c|
*10% cover will only be provided if I have previously received at least 1 month of full cover (3,200 USD). 10% cover will be provided for a maximum of 2 consecutive months.
- Claims must be initiated within 3 months of death of the insured. In order to be eligible for claims, the insured should be free from pre-existing medical conditions on the date of enrolment.
- Processing of claims will commence after the following documents are submitted:
- Proof of enrolment (insurance confirmation SMS or cover SMS).
- Identification document (National ID card, family book, driver’s license or passport).
- Evidence of death (death certificate, medical certificate of cause of death, or official letter from an authorized Village or Sangkat representative).
- Claims will not be paid if death occurs directly or indirectly from any of the following:
- War, insurrection, riot or civil commotion.
- Committing or provoking a criminal offense including, but not limited to, intake of illegal drugs, narcotics or alcohol other than as prescribed by a medical doctor.
- Non-disclosure of pre-existing medical condition on enrolment.
- The policy can be canceled by calling the BIMA hotline 010 242 248. Premium deductions will be stopped within 48 hours.
Control and manage your balance, subscribe to services, top up and get more done anytime, anywhere.