Junior Data Analyst
Junior Data Analyst
February 28, 2023 | Database/Data Engineering/Data Analytics | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
- Collect requirements for both new and existing products of the company
- Handle prioritization of various initiatives, and communicate with key stakeholders regarding progress
- Perform hands-on data analysis to design predictive systems or improve the performance of systems
- Work on all aspects of creating predictive intelligence including collecting requirements, establishing analytics work plan, data exploration, cleansing, and preparation identifying features, selecting algorithms, building and testing models, and iteratively improving solutions.
- Define, build and develop use cases and solutions to solve business problems using methods such as optimization,
- clustering, regression, statistical inference, and any relevant techniques
- Explore, develop and be a pioneer in harnessing the domain of text mining, social network analysis, sentiment analysis, and usage of unstructured data in the organization
- Analyzes performance trends and indicators and recommend necessary actions to achieve business goals
- Present complex ideas and their value proposition to non-technical audiences as a coherent story with clear and easy-to-follow conclusions
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science, engineering, or similar quantitative discipline 1 year working in a similar quantitative role.
- Exposure to big data systems and methodologies
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Python
- Proficiency in using statistical modeling tools such as R.
- Experience in extracting, transforming, and preparing data for modeling
- Experience in building and applying machine learning/predictive modeling in real-world use cases
- Having great communication & presentation skills
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Good team player, result-oriented attitude, strong attention to detail, and analytical mind
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for data and analytics
- Strong desire to take initiative; ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives
- Curious and constantly looking for new, practical ways to improve the status quo and possess
- Customer-first mindset.
- Hungry for innovation and improvement with a startup mindset.
- Someone who has a sound understanding of business principles and concepts and is able to bridge the gap between business vision and technical deliverables.
- Passionate about understanding customers (internal & external), knowing their needs and expectations, and working towards exceeding them.
- Dynamic and visionary with the ability and passion to drive and remove roadblocks particularly when there are time limitations and challenging resources.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
Be the next Smart Hero