Part-exchange your damaged phone for a new one!
Exchange at Smart Shops nationwide!
Rainy season is here and floods are affecting many parts of the country. If your phone has been damaged, you can part-exchange it and get a new one from Smart!
Part-exchange it now for a brand-new one and save up to 140 USD on the new phone, plus get a FREE Smart number and Smart ThomMorng! plan. We’re also accepting old and second-hand phones for part-exchange too.
To part-exchange, bring your used phone and Smart number to any Smart Shop. For more information, visit your nearest Smart Shop.
Terms & Conditions
- Your Smart number must have been active for at least 30 days.
- A Smart number can only part-exchange 1 time.
- Smart-brand phones cannot be part-exchanged.
Term & Conditions
1. Can I upgrade my phone for any smartphone?
No, you can’t. This offer is only available with selected models.
2. Can I trade in my old phone for an upgrade if it’s not working?
Yes, you can.
3. Do I need all the original accessories and packaging of my phone when I trade it in?
It is preferred that you trade in your phone for an upgrade with its original accessories and packaging. However, it is not mandatory. You can complete the trade-in process without the original accessories and packaging.
4. Can I trade in more than one phone for a new one?
No, you can only trade in one phone per upgrade.
5. What if I have personal data on my phone?
You must ensure that all data on your phone is deleted before handing it over to be traded in for an upgrade. Smart and its affiliates, the future buyer and the manufacturer are not responsible for any data that may be retained on the phone, and you cannot approach any of the above parties for the retrieval or deletion of data on your phone.
6. How do I find my IMEI number to trade in and upgrade my mobile phone?
Dial *#06# on the phone that you want to trade in to identify its IMEI number. The IMEI number can also be found inside the battery compartment, in the phone’s settings or on its original packaging.
7. Can I get my old phone back if I change my mind?
Phone trade-in transactions are final. After you accept the trade-in and give us your phone, you cannot get it back.
8. Can I get a free SIM card and/or free airtime with this program?
Yes, we still provide a free SIM card and free Internet package.