Time for an upgrade!
Part-exchange your old phone for a new one with a special price!
Our phone upgrade and 4G SIM swap programs are back with new special offers and discounts!
- Phone upgrade program
You can save from 14 USD up to 90 USD on a new smartphone when you part-exchange your old phone. There are loads of great smartphones for you to choose from and save on.
To part-exchange, simply bring your phone (it can be any model, except a Smart-brand phone) and Smart number (which must have been active for at least 30 days) to any Smart Shop.
- 4G SIM swap at Smart Shops
If you’re using a 3G SIM, bring it to your nearest Smart Shop to swap it for a 4G SIM for FREE and enjoy a great discount on one of the amazing selected smartphones on offer. You’ll also receive a 900 USD on-net BONUS when you swap! You can dial *999# to check if your SIM is 3G or 4G.
For more information, please visit any Smart Shop. This offer is available until January 31.
Terms & Conditions
- Your Smart number must have been active for at least 30 days.
- You must have a Smart number to complete a part-exchange. A Smart number can only be used once for a part-exchange.
- Smart-brand phones cannot be part-exchanged.
- Offers are valid untill stock lasts.
FAQ about the Phone Upgrade
- Can I upgrade my phone for any smartphone?
No, you cannot. This offer is only available with selected models.
- Can I trade in my old phone for an upgrade if it’s not working?
No, you cannot.
- Do I need all the original accessories and packaging of my phone when I trade it in?
It is preferred that you trade in your phone for an upgrade with its original accessories and packaging. However, it is not mandatory. You can complete the trade-in process without the original accessories and packaging.
- Can I trade in more than one phone for a new one?
No, you can only trade in one phone per upgrade.
- What if I have personal data on my phone?
You must ensure that all data on your phone are deleted before handing it over to be traded in for an upgrade. Smart and its affiliates, the future buyer and the manufacturer are not responsible for any data that may be retained on the phone, and you cannot approach any of the above parties for the retrieval or deletion of data on your phone.
- How do I find my IMEI number to trade in and upgrade my phone?
Dial *#06# on the phone that you want to trade in to identify its IMEI number. The IMEI number can also be found inside the battery compartment, in the phone’s settings and on its original packaging.
- Can I get my old phone back if I change my mind?
Phone trade-in transactions are final. After you accept the trade-in and give us your phone, you cannot get it back.
- Can I get a free SIM card and/or free airtime with this program?
Yes, we still provide a free SIM card and free Internet package.