VAS Product Manager
VAS Product Manager
June 30, 2022 | Product Development | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
- Lead and manage the development of VAS product and marketing plans for new product launches and promotions to achieve company revenue goals and acquire loyal subscribers base through attractive and sticky service offers.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of VAS business including new content introduction and enhancement of existing service features.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for VAS services, involving product lifecycle from planning to execution in support of the organization’s vision and objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day VAS operational tasks including developing new product concepts for billing configuration, product testing, and other necessary coordination between internal & external teams to grow new lines of business or improve existing business performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams & partners to promote services, including launching new products, and creating marketing materials to be ready to go to market.
- Perform frequent healthy testing to ensure service’s stability & accurate charging to end-users.
- Be a contact point for all VAS-related complaints & queries.
- Develop and enhance the product strategy.
- Establish and ensure every service launched achieves revenue, profitability, subscriber, penetration, and usage targets.
- Manage and analyze competitive and customer impacts on services and business within the portfolio.
- Perform regular reporting to relevant parties & other tasks as required by superior.
- Bachelor's or MA’s Degree in Business, Computer, Telecom Engineering, or other related field is required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in Product Management.
- Proven track record in communication, interpersonal, and relationship management skills to a managerial level.
- Experience working in a Telecom Industry is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Telco Digital Service Landscape, Tech savvy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good communication in English, both spoken and written.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero