January 31, 2021 | Graphic/UIUX Designers | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
- Meet and discuss with product owners to understand their project requirements.
- Work closely with developers and stakeholders to understand technical logic.
- Translate concepts into wire frames and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows.
- Design and deliver wire frames, user stories and user journeys
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how look like.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Technical skills:
- Adobe XD, Sketch
- Adobe illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Zeplin and Overflow
- JIRA and Confluence
- English communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding how application development work
- Behavior skills:
- Communication Skills: Knowledge and ability to impart or exchange information by verbal, written or other means
- Problem Solving (Troubleshooting): Knowledge and ability to analyse problems, identify the root cause, establish cause-and-effect linkages and propose solutions
- Customer Oriented: Knowledge and techniques related to understanding and delivering value to the customer
- Analytical Ability: Knowledge and ability to understand, evaluate, interpret and analyse data
- Digital Literacy: Knowledge and ability to make use of digital technology in support of work functions
- Creative / Innovative: Creativity is needed to help invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero