Senior Revenue Assurance Specialist
Senior Revenue Assurance Specialist
June 30, 2023 | Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
- Perform continual review and update on defined processes of RA controls to accomplish all objectives in an effective, timely, and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the daily monitoring of analytical tools used to capture any potential revenue leakage.
- Ensure system architecture is fully documented and reviewed for compliance with agreed-set parameters, time stamps, and synchronization.
- Understand the nature and scope of revenue risk management in a company, as well as the strategies, business processes, and tools required to reduce revenue leakages.
- Identify risks and opportunities on revenue leakages and report to upper management and minimize the revenue loss aligned with company strategy.
- Report and provide analyses to support decision-making and highlight any billing/network issues to the relevant teams.
- Perform ad-hoc investigation and regular reconciliation and analysis of revenue streams including providing support to fraud management teams if any.
- Maintain/develop applications or tools to control, detect and identify possible fraud/leakage.
- Lead ad hoc project work to implement new systems, work processes, and technologies, and drive adoption of new initiatives.
- Obtain, prepare, and input reference data into the Interconnect and RA system to enable the accuracy of reports with Interconnect partners or any.
- Identify all possible charges of interconnection data to charge to the partner.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance, or other related sciences.
- Minimum 3 years experience in revenue assurance/billing system/roaming/interconnect/ audit experiences.
- Proficient in computer skills (Ms. Office) and computer knowledge of databases and programming languages.
- Good communication in English (Reading/Writing/Speaking).
- Understanding telecoms risks and processes to prevent revenue leakage.
- Data and risk analysis and understanding of relationships between system and network elements.
- Strongly in MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and Vertica experiences.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Cyber Security Administrator, Governance Driver Learning & Development Manager Senior Revenue Assurance Specialist Risk Management & Compliance Specialist Senior Information Security Governance & Risk Specialist Digital Markeing Specialist Marketing Specialist Procurement Specialist Senior Business Analyst Head of Corporate Finance Asset Management Officer (Fixed Asset) B2B Transport Network Engineer B2B Cloud Engineer Network Infrastructure Manager Quality of Service Manager SOC Team Leader SOC B2B Engineer FBB FWBB Operations Engineer FBB Rollout Manager Legal Executive Analytics Intern Customer Lifecycle Management Officer Regulatory & Government Affairs Specialist Sales Representative SME Sales Manager Digital Touchpoints Specialist Front Office Agent Intern Prepaid Administrator Senior API Specialist Senior Transmission Backbone Field Ops Engineer Gaming and VAS Product Manager Data Scientist Senior Data Analyst Application Developer – Technical Business Analyst Junior Application Developer – Technical Business Analyst RAN Field O&M Regional Manager NSS Core O&M Engineer Senior Customer Life-Cycle Management Specialist Retail Support Officer Digital Product Specialist Contact Center Agent Intern Corporate Affairs Intern Database Administrator Senior Customer Lifecycle Management Specialist Asset Accounting Intern Sales Operations Executive Lead – Data Analyst Cyber Security Administrator, Assurance & Vulnerability Management Enterprise Solutions Product Manager Junior Data Analyst Application Developer – Backend Junior IT Support Administrator Planning & Demand Management Specialist Junior Application Developer – Backend
Be the next Smart Hero