January 31, 2023 | Accounting/Finance/Risk Management | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
The Compliance Officer is responsible for overall supporting and performing risk assessments specifically on Smart’s systems, applications, technologies, and other digital platforms. and as well as analyzing, testing, and monitoring the controls and mitigation plans (which may involve designing business processes). In addition, the Compliance Officer will oversee the business continuity management program at Smart by making sure that the documentation and instrument are up-to-date. The said position will conduct the fraud investigation as and when it is required.
- Assess, manage, implement (if required), monitor, and control activities pertaining to the technical (network, billing, SAP, and IT systems) business of Smart to establish the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls as a mitigation to the identified risk.
- Propose value-added recommendations for each identified risk during the assessment to improve business operations.
- Plan, design, and develop the operation process flow and engagement work program to make sure that effective controls are in place.
- Perform regular testing and verification of user access to systems and networks, and report findings and proposed solutions.
- When necessary, conduct a forensic investigation into a violation of company policies.
- Assist the supervisor or manager in coordinating business continuity management (BMC).
- Assist the supervisor or manager in risk and compliance functions as and when required.
- A bachelor's degree is required in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or an equivalent degree.
- A minimum of one year of relevant work experience is required.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Khmer.
- Equipped with expert computer skills (Ms. Office).
- Understanding of audit/compliance functions.
- Capable of managing several tasks under specified time frames.
- Must be proactive, energetic, passionate (ready to go above and beyond), self-confident, dedicated, and transparent.
- Should be creative, intelligent, and innovative.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero