Retail Support Officer
Retail Support Officer
March 31, 2023 | Customer Service & Support | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
The Retail Support Officer is to conduct an academic training program for all customer service agents nationwide to improve product knowledge and skills. Also, he/she is to provide general support to all Smart Shops nationwide.
- Provide day-to-day operations support.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports of sales performance.
- Daily sales of handset & Smart@Home.
- Improve customer experience by doing the spot check and reporting cases to be fixed in the retail shops in the central area and provinces.
- Distribute SIM/SC/Devices and other POSM materials to retail shops in Phnom Penh.
- Provide retail support to the warehouse and prepare all materials properly.
- Handle sim cards/SC monthly stock allocation.
- Handle device/Smart@Home weekly and monthly stock allocation.
- Distribute SIM/ SC/ Devices and other POSM materials in retail shops in Phnom Penh.
- Track new device arrival and promotion records.
- Keeping all marketing materials (POSM) for Smart shops record.
- Controlling stock in and out, security devices, and testing to be ready for Smart Shop.
- Conduct camera check on any abnormal activities, spot check in Smart Shop, and reporting to the Retail Support Supervisor and Retail Manager(s)
- Research, prepare, and update the training materials.
- Conduct training/briefing to new FOAI on product knowledge, policies in retail, and surveys after the training, including traveling to the province to conduct training.
- Preparing prepaid and monthly tests to ensure the quality of product knowledge.
- Completing the assigned tasks by the Retail Support Supervisor as per management decision.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field is required.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Telecom experience is an advantage.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft office).
- Good communication with all related departments.
- Fluently in English and Khmer both writing and speaking.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Good at delegation, coaching, training, sharing & explaining, etc.
- High motivation and ability to work independently.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero