QoS Analyst Engineer
QoS Analyst Engineer
July 31, 2023 | Network Implementation, Network Planning & Engineering, Telecom Engineers & Technicians | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
The QoS Analyst Engineer is responsible for analyzing end-to-end network and service quality, including radio, transport, core systems, upstream, and content delivery to mobile and enterprise users, with a focus on meeting Governmental Quality of Service (QoS) requirements. The role emphasizes delivering high service quality and user experience to meet customer expectations and regulatory compliance.
- Identifying and defining data sources, ensuring comprehensive data collection for QoS analysis.
- Evaluating existing data sources and methodologies for QoS analysis improvement opportunities.
- Analyzing network QoS, pinpointing areas of improvement aligned with defined QoS metrics.
- Connecting and correlating necessary data points for comprehensive analysis and presentation.
- Performing network risk analysis and support capacity planning to ensure the network's ability to meet QoS requirements.
- Monitoring QoS/SLA compliance, ensuring network planning and operations fulfill defined SLAs and regulatory requirements.
- Analyzing and reporting on service quality, network resource performance, and areas of improvement.
- Mentoring and supporting the professional development of junior engineers.
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in telecom industries in 4G/LTE network and enterprise services.
- Proficient in at least one of the network domains: Radio, Packet Switch EPC, Transport network (BGP, OSPF, ISIS, MPLS).
- Strong understanding of radio LTE networks and Governmental QoS requirements.
- Familiarity with industry standards, best practices, and regulations related to network performance and service quality.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero