Prepaid Proposition Specialist
Prepaid Proposition Specialist
October 31, 2022 | Consumer Proposition & Devices | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
REPAID PRODUCT CREATION, PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS & DEVELOPMENT
Research and Analysis:
- Research and analyze market conditions.
- Identify key competitor and consumer trends.
- Articulate market requirements and opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for new product/tariff innovation and current product/tariff enhancements.
- Work with research regarding product/tariff development.
Product Planning and Management:
- Determine new product/tariff specifications, packaging, and other solutions that move consumers from time to time.
- Define the long-term strategy of the product/tariff and create a road map.
- Prepare product documents necessary to launch a new product/tariff including Product Concept Paper, Business Case Proposal, and Product Development Document (PDD) containing product use cases to drive correct product implementation.
- Develop pricing strategies and product policies.
- Negotiate with suppliers or other related third parties.
- Oversee future product development.
- Manage and communicate with cross-functional teams to get things done properly and timely.
- Develop product marketing plans and event campaigns to generate product awareness and demand plan product launch.
- Liaise with MARCOM and the sales team to help promote/sell products effectively and efficiently.
- Support sales and marketing with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise.
- Develop sales tools and sales training material.
- Supply sales with the latest research and marketing information to help them close the gap and hit the right target.
- Implement a marketing plan in conjunction with all departments.
- Drive ongoing improvement in sales and profitability.
- Customer and End-User Support.
- Manage product-related support, feedback, and inquiries from users.
- Coordinate market research to track customer and end-user feedback.
- Monitor product inventory.
- Use market feedback to inform product refinements and ongoing development.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
CUSTOMER LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
- CLM Campaign development, planning, and forecasting.
- Study, analyze, and understand customers' behavior in order to offer the right campaigns to different kinds of subscribers.
- Prepare Business Case/PDD, Product Go to Market planning & other proposals.
- Coordinate with inter-related sections to get all information/requirements in order to deliver good campaigns for the right segments.
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams on new campaigns launch such as training and after-sales service.
- Ensure the new campaign has been developed and tested properly before the launch.
- Customer lifetime management (churn prevention & longevity).
- Develop usage campaign (increase more usage by up sale & cross sale existing products and other campaigns such as reload and, lucky draw, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related field is required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- 1 year of working experience in customer relations will be an advantage.
Other Required Skills:
- Good communication in English, both spoken and written.
- Good knowledge of Mobile Telecommunications will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, problem analysis, and solving skills.
- Strategic thinking with organizational and planning skills.
- Creative, good judgment, and attention to detail.
- Team player, stress tolerance, and customer orientation.
- Quantitative and business analysis skills.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices.
- Good report writing skills and presentation skills.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero