Planning & Demand Management Specialist
Planning & Demand Management Specialist
February 28, 2023 | Programmers/Information Technology | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
- Coordinate, lead, plan, analyze, and translate business requirements to technical teams. The role demands the setup of a project schedule, resources, vendor management, and business analysis.
- Update project status to management and perform planning and demand managing from business users and deliver solutions.
- Interface all stakeholders including sales and service, marketing, customer service, and another related department for demand management, and understand the business requirement, simplifying and translating it to technical requirements and vice versa. Manage resources and vendors to accomplish the project on time.
- Business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for business users.
- Provide quarterly demand management report and strategy for road map solution.
- Compile weekly/monthly report KPI of all CIO infrastructures.
- Conduct feasibility of Key Projects and Carry out Project Management works of Key CIO projects
- Consolidate current processes to optimize the resources and time, and achieve work effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with established security policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or telecommunication technology.
- Having a business administration and project management certificate is a plus.
- Proficient in Khmer & English (Reading/Writing/Speaking).
- Proficient in computer skills (Ms. Office)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in ICT roles in a major complex organization or in the telecommunication sector.
- Minimum 2 years experience in successfully delivering challenging information technology projects, meeting range key targets, and making signification improvements.
- Include experience in communication and working collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders at all levels including senior management and key professional staff, both internal and external to the organization, in order to achieve successful outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills & negotiation quality, high level of interpersonal relationship, and teamwork.
- Required knowledge: product and service integration process, project management, planning, demand management, and change management.
- Required skills: process improvement, communication, problem-solving skill, analytical ability, and digital literacy.
- End to End Technical View on understanding the telecommunications industry, value chain, systems and
interconnect/inter-operation including process flows from the customer to service.
- IT Planning and Strategy: Knowledge and ability to set priorities, focus energy and resources, strengthen operations, ensure that stakeholders are working toward common goals, and establish an agreement in response to a changing environment.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Information Security Governance & Risk Specialist Head of Corporate Finance Employee Experience Officer Senior Transmission Backbone Field Ops Engineer HR Digital Transformation & Analyst Senior Revenue Assurance Specialist Risk Management & Compliance Specialist Senior Customer Life-Cycle Management Specialist Planning & Demand Management Officer Head of Internal Audit Talent & Organizational Development Intern Junior Roaming & Interconnect Administrator RAN Field O&M Manager Regional Retail Support Officer Data Scientist NSS Core O&M Engineer Sales Manager Junior API Specialist Digital Product Specialist AP Accountant Front Office Agent Intern Contact Center Agent Intern Corporate Affairs Intern Database Administrator Senior Customer Lifecycle Management Specialist Asset Management Officer (Fixed Asset) Asset Accounting Intern Sales Operations Executive Senior Key Account Executive – Travel & Leisure Lead – Data Analyst Marketing Specialist Junior Application developer- iOS Junior Application Developer – Technical Business Analyst SOC Engineer Application Developer- iOS Cyber Security Administrator Enterprise Solutions Product Manager Field Sales Officer Gaming and VAS Product Manager Business Process Analyst API Specialist Junior Data Analyst Senior Data Analyst Application Developer – Backend Junior IT Support Administrator Junior Data Center Infrastructure Engineer Planning & Demand Management Specialist Application Developer – Technical Business Analyst Data Analyst Network Rollout Engineer Prepaid Administrator Senior API Specialist Junior Application Developer – Backend Application Developer – Product Configuration Digital Touchpoints Specialist
Be the next Smart Hero