June 30, 2022 | Administration, Procurement | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
- Updates on shipments tracking reports from overseas both SIM, SC, device, and accessories.
- Works and solves issues with other main projects.
- Sets batch operation for SIM Cards and activate scratch cards after PO approval.
- Tracking the overload with SIM cards & scratch cards, make sure goods are stored properly and tidy.
- Warehouse managerial strategic plans, organizing, leading & controlling.
- Updates daily & monthly movement of SIM cards & Scratch Cards consumption report to logistics manager and related parties.
- Alert SIM and scratch cards expiry date in 12 months before expiration, and Scratch card prize expiry date at least 3-4 months before prize expires.
- Prepare product material requests (MR) of SIM Cards, Scratch Cards, and CPE from the main warehouse to support daily & monthly sales.
- Manages and controls SIM Cards & scratch cards operation in both system and manual.
- Solves problems with TT complaints.
- Keeps in touch with all smart shops over the releasing and transferring of SIM Cards & scratch cards.
- Works with managers with daily operation and monthly.
- Works closely with Sales, Account, Finance, Cash Management, Credit Control, Prepaid Back Office, Corporate sale, Retail Support, and Modern trades.
- Pre-alert of Monthly stock count to Sales, Accounts, Corporate Sales, Retail Support, and Modern trades.
- Prepares monthly stock count report and report to Accounting, Logistics Manager, and Head of Supply Chain.
- Operates, Tracking, and supervises in System NGBSS to make sure all PO, TN, or RN statuses are completed.
- Create PO, GRN, TN, RN, and issued stock.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related fields is required.
- At least 1 or 2 years of working experience in logistics or shipping management.
- Experienced candidates with an Inventory management system are preferable.
Other Required Skills:
- Good communication in English, both spoken & written.
- Computer skills (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Inventory Management.
- Effectively uses interpersonal and communications skills to work within a team, other divisions, and external partners.
- Effectively maintains priorities to meet the deadline.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero