April 16, 2021 | Human Resources/Legal | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
Legal Intern is to assist the general administration of Legal Department including the support of all legal functions, internal and external legal stakeholders and all corporate governance related matters.
- To provide all administrative supports to Legal Department.
- To draft, negotiate and finalize agreements and letters.
- To perform data entry, tracking and organizing secured filing of legal documents.
- To conduct legal research and legal update.
- To translate general and legal documents.
- To liaise with relevant ministries and external resources.
- To communicate and maintain relationship with internal and external stakeholders, as appropriate, in a highly professional, diplomatic and friendly manner.
- To perform other related tasks as assigned by the management.
Education & Qualification:
- Fresh graduate or 4th year Bachelor Degree of law
- Good command in English and Microsoft Office.
- Able to work extended hours, including Saturday, Sunday or public holidays.
- Good negotiation skills and able to work independently or as a team.
- ability to work with an attitude of proactive, result-oriented, integrity and commitment to strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure and a minimum attention to detail and accuracy.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero