October 31, 2023 | Human Resources/Legal | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
- Assist the general administration of the Legal Department including without limitation contract management, IP management, legal advice, licensing, negotiation, court case,s, and other legal functions as required by Management.
- Draft, negotiate, and finalize agreements and letters, including without limitation to landlords, contracting parties, and government bodies;
- Handle all issues with the landlords, customers, vendors, and relevant authorities;
- Manage data entry, track and organize secured and disciplined filing of legal documents;
- Handle all complaints, including without limitation the investigation of criminal cases and submitting all supporting documents for civil cases to the competent court or authority;
- Conduct legal research and legal updates;
- Translate general and legal documents;
- Liaise with relevant ministries, lawyers, and courts;
- Communicate and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as appropriate, in a highly professional, diplomatic, and friendly manner; and
- Perform all administrative tasks to support the Legal Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in law or other related fields;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience related to law is preferred.
- Proficient in computer skills (Ms. Office)
- Proficient in Khmer & English (Reading/Writing/Speaking).
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to work independently or as a team.
- Ability to work with an attitude of proactive, result-oriented, integrity, and commitment to strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero