May 31, 2022 | Human Resources/Legal | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
The Legal Executive is responsible to draft legal documents, contract, legal letters; communication with partners, landlord and government bodies and to resolve amicably the any disputes arising out of the executive of the contracts.
- To draft legal documents, contract, legal and business letters; communication with partners, landlord, government bodies;
- To negotiate with counter parties to renew expired contracts as required;
- To prepare documents to submitted to the court when needed
- To prepare notices and negotiate to termination of unexpected agreement such as rental agreement, sale & purchase agreement...etc.
- To settle all disputes with customers, contractors , government agency etc;
- To settle all disputes with land owners of telecommunication sites
- To perform other tasks as required by superior.
- A degree in law or equivalent credentials
- Good command of English
- Good communications & interpersonal skills,
- Computer literate
- Conflict resolution experience
- At least 2-3 year experience in legal matters ,contract negotiation and legal letter drafting & review experience
- Having contract drafting an analysis skills
- Computer based skill
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero