Lead – Data Analyst
Lead – Data Analyst
February 28, 2023 | Database/Data Engineering/Data Analytics | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
- To build valuable use cases using the existing internal telco data sets & supplementary 3rd party data sets which will support and drive business decisions in areas of growth and innovation
- Focus on outputs and mediate user requests for data analysis with a strong commercial mindset, and the ability to translate customer and business problems into a financial impact
- Drive outputs with a value proposition to a non-technical audience as a coherent story with clear and easy-to-follow conclusions with understandable and executable business outputs
- To ensure governance of data, the correctness of reporting, alignment of use cases, and promote the use of data-driven decision-making processes by business units
- Develop, build, and maintain analytics strategic frameworks
- Collecting requirements for both new and existing products of the company
- Handle prioritization of various initiatives, and communicate with key stakeholders regarding the progress of analysis
- Present complex ideas and their value proposition to a non-technical audience as a coherent story with clear and easy-to-follow conclusions
- Provide guidance to business decisions with interpreting statistics, prepare high-level presentations of data for executive review
- Analyzes performance trends and indicators, and recommend necessary actions to achieve business goals
- Spearheads the development and interpretation of statistical models to aid in decision-making
- Perform hands-on data analysis to design predictive systems or improve the performance of current data models or insights
- Define, build, and develop use cases and solutions to solve business problems using methods such as optimization, clustering, regression, statistical inference, and any relevant techniques
- Explore, develop, and be a pioneer in harnessing the domain of text mining, social network analysis, sentiment analysis, and usage of unstructured data in the organization
- Study cutting-edge research papers for their use case implementation and customization within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science, engineering, or similar quantitative discipline 3-6 years working in a similar quantitative role, with a strategy background will be added advantage
- This role will lead a group of Data Analyst, and people management skills will be an added advantage
- Ability to use statistical modeling tools for models and outputs
- Exposure to big data systems and methodologies (Data Warehouse, ETL tools will be added advantage and Visualization tools)
- Experience in building and applying machine learning/predictive modeling in real-world use cases
- Experience in handling requests, managing a project, delegating tasks, and participating in the data requirement stage
- Understanding of Telecom Data, Visualisation platforms (such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, Power BI), a basic understanding of Data Schema, Source Systems, and skills in Data Analysis
- Having great communication & presentation skills
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Good team player, result-oriented attitude, strong attention to detail, and analytical mind
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for data and analytics
- Strong desire to take initiative; ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives
- Curious and constantly looking for new, practical ways to improve the status quo and possess a customer-first mindset.
- Hungry for innovation and improvement with a start-up mindset.
- Someone who has a sound understanding of business principles and concepts and is able to bridge the gap between business vision and technical deliverables.
- Passionate about understanding customers (internal & external), knowing their needs and expectations, and working towards exceeding them.
- Dynamic and visionary with the ability and passion to drive and remove roadblocks
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Cyber Security Administrator, Governance Driver Learning & Development Manager Senior Revenue Assurance Specialist Risk Management & Compliance Specialist Senior Information Security Governance & Risk Specialist Digital Markeing Specialist Marketing Specialist Procurement Specialist Senior Business Analyst Head of Corporate Finance Asset Management Officer (Fixed Asset) B2B Transport Network Engineer B2B Cloud Engineer Network Infrastructure Manager Quality of Service Manager SOC Team Leader SOC B2B Engineer FBB FWBB Operations Engineer FBB Rollout Manager Legal Executive Analytics Intern Customer Lifecycle Management Officer Regulatory & Government Affairs Specialist Sales Representative SME Sales Manager Digital Touchpoints Specialist Front Office Agent Intern Prepaid Administrator Senior API Specialist Senior Transmission Backbone Field Ops Engineer Gaming and VAS Product Manager Data Scientist Senior Data Analyst Application Developer – Technical Business Analyst Junior Application Developer – Technical Business Analyst RAN Field O&M Regional Manager NSS Core O&M Engineer Senior Customer Life-Cycle Management Specialist Retail Support Officer Digital Product Specialist Contact Center Agent Intern Corporate Affairs Intern Database Administrator Senior Customer Lifecycle Management Specialist Asset Accounting Intern Sales Operations Executive Lead – Data Analyst Cyber Security Administrator, Assurance & Vulnerability Management Enterprise Solutions Product Manager Junior Data Analyst Application Developer – Backend Junior IT Support Administrator Planning & Demand Management Specialist Junior Application Developer – Backend
Be the next Smart Hero