Lead – Data Analyst
Lead – Data Analyst
February 28, 2023 | Database/Data Engineering/Data Analytics | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
- To build valuable use cases using the existing internal telco data sets & supplementary 3rd party data sets which will support and drive business decisions in areas of growth and innovation
- Focus on outputs and mediate user requests for data analysis with a strong commercial mindset, and the ability to translate customer and business problems into a financial impact
- Drive outputs with a value proposition to a non-technical audience as a coherent story with clear and easy-to-follow conclusions with understandable and executable business outputs
- To ensure governance of data, the correctness of reporting, alignment of use cases, and promote the use of data-driven decision-making processes by business units
- Develop, build, and maintain analytics strategic frameworks
- Collecting requirements for both new and existing products of the company
- Handle prioritization of various initiatives, and communicate with key stakeholders regarding the progress of analysis
- Present complex ideas and their value proposition to a non-technical audience as a coherent story with clear and easy-to-follow conclusions
- Provide guidance to business decisions with interpreting statistics, prepare high-level presentations of data for executive review
- Analyzes performance trends and indicators, and recommend necessary actions to achieve business goals
- Spearheads the development and interpretation of statistical models to aid in decision-making
- Perform hands-on data analysis to design predictive systems or improve the performance of current data models or insights
- Define, build, and develop use cases and solutions to solve business problems using methods such as optimization, clustering, regression, statistical inference, and any relevant techniques
- Explore, develop, and be a pioneer in harnessing the domain of text mining, social network analysis, sentiment analysis, and usage of unstructured data in the organization
- Study cutting-edge research papers for their use case implementation and customization within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science, engineering, or similar quantitative discipline 3-6 years working in a similar quantitative role, with a strategy background will be added advantage
- This role will lead a group of Data Analyst, and people management skills will be an added advantage
- Ability to use statistical modeling tools for models and outputs
- Exposure to big data systems and methodologies (Data Warehouse, ETL tools will be added advantage and Visualization tools)
- Experience in building and applying machine learning/predictive modeling in real-world use cases
- Experience in handling requests, managing a project, delegating tasks, and participating in the data requirement stage
- Understanding of Telecom Data, Visualisation platforms (such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, Power BI), a basic understanding of Data Schema, Source Systems, and skills in Data Analysis
- Having great communication & presentation skills
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Good team player, result-oriented attitude, strong attention to detail, and analytical mind
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for data and analytics
- Strong desire to take initiative; ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives
- Curious and constantly looking for new, practical ways to improve the status quo and possess a customer-first mindset.
- Hungry for innovation and improvement with a start-up mindset.
- Someone who has a sound understanding of business principles and concepts and is able to bridge the gap between business vision and technical deliverables.
- Passionate about understanding customers (internal & external), knowing their needs and expectations, and working towards exceeding them.
- Dynamic and visionary with the ability and passion to drive and remove roadblocks
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero