Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
April 26, 2019 | Enterprise Sales | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
Identify potential customers based on the assigned segment to penetrate the market to meet Enterprise Business goal & target through consulting and offering solutions to customers. In this role, you will also be mentoring your team members and taking a leadership role to help other staff overcome client’s issues and to promote more up selling and cross selling. You will also need to develop a clear roadmap on business in the tourism sector in both Siem Reap and Sihanoukville .
• Identify potential customers based on the assigned segment to penetrate the market to meet Enterprise Business goal & target through consulting and offering solutions to customers.
• Build a professional relationship and networking with new and existing customers to expand the business to increase the customer loyalty and to build new revenue streams with new products and services.
• Provide market updates and customer feedback to Product and Marketing for market analysis and product. development, also work closely with Product team on certain custom requests for new products and services.
• Be a central contact point and closely work with support team to solve customers’ requirements and needs.
• Prepare weekly sale results and sale forecast (Sales Pipeline), strong understanding of how to use a CRM.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by line manager i.e. attending network events and other events hosted by EB.
• Focus on building New Business from your segment. Understanding your clients’ needs and being able to suggest. new solutions to streamline their business and help in cost cutting.
• Helping Key Account Executives to build their sales skills and to provide leadership by being a strong mentor and leader.
• Working with Head of Enterprise Business to help with client issues related to billing issues, contract renewal,
• Being creative and looking for new ways to build scalable revenue streams.
• Business trip to Sihanoukville and Siem Reap is needed to visit the team members and big clients.
- Degree in Business Administration or previous experience in a Telco or tech related role.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales especially in telecommunication or SME / Tourism sectors.
- Be able to prioritize tasks and work under pressure, able to handle 4 staff , 1 PP,2 in SR, 1 SHV.
- Strong knowledge of CRM and new technologies that are entering the market to be able to create a vertical solution for all clients.
- Business English level to be able to work with Expat community leaders and excellent in Khmer language.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero