Junior IT Auditor
Junior IT Auditor
January 31, 2021 | Programmers/Information Technology | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
To support the Smart Head of Internal Audit and provide objective independent assurance on the design and operations of the system of internal controls within Smart.
The role will be to bring a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness in risk management, internal controls, and governance processes, with emphasis on IT controls.
- Conduct financial, business, operational, strategic, and compliance audits under minimal direction/supervision.
- Ensure successful completion of audits, from start to finish, inclusive of planning, fieldwork, and reporting activities.
- Assist in developing annual audit plan and audit program.
- Document audit work in an organized, accurate, and concise manner, clearly supporting the identified findings and conclusions reached in the audits performed.
- Prepare audit report including making recommendations that mitigate risk/control deficiencies and add value.
- Follow up with the auditee to ensure that audit recommendations have been effectively implemented.
- Identify opportunities to:
o Enhance current audit methodologies and recommend improvements to the audit process/activities.
o Improve, streamline, reinvent audit activities through data analytics or automation.
o implement continuous monitoring and auditing procedures.
- Assist in special ad-hoc reviews, fraud investigations, and other special projects.
- Able to express audit results as quantifiable outcomes, in financial terms where possible.
- Able to not just test for compliance, but also strategic risks to the company.
- Bachelors' degree with major in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent education. Big 4 experience is a strong merit.
- A minimum of at least 2 years of audit experience is required.
- Knowledge of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF), COSO Framework, data analytics (in an audit environment), and audit management software will be an added advantage.
- Excellent delivery and project management skills, e.g. managing own time, prioritizing audits appropriately, and ensuring deadlines and objectives are met. Promptly communicates ahead of time any potential problems that would prevent timely completion of the audit.
- Possess good judgment, strong ethical values/integrity and is able to maintain independence and standards of professionalism.
- Highly inquisitive, has a keen eye for details, a good listener, and the maturity to appreciate the sensitivity of each audit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and confident in engaging with all levels of company management including the Board Audit Committee.
- Ability to initiate, build, and maintain effective relationships with the auditee and across Axiata Group to achieve results. Comfortable working in a team environment and independently.
- Champions change continuous improvement and innovation and support others in the pursuit of these.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero