Junior Application Developer
Junior Application Developer
August 31, 2020 | Programmers/Information Technology | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
Applications developers translate software requirements into workable programming code and maintain and develop programs for use in business. Most specialise in a specific development field, such as web portals, mobile phone applications, telecom related software and microservices, and will have in-depth knowledge of at least one computer language.
- Meet and discuss with users or product owners to understand about their project requirements.
- Analyse the project scope based on the requirement and technical logic.
- Work closely with technical stakeholders to understand the change impact and raise concern in new and changed requirements.
- Estimate project timeline.
- Feedback to the product owner with feasibility study.
- Design template, database, and process workflow.
- Implement the product by conducting certain configuration/development.
- Coding and scripting the related applications/portals.
- Conduct testing scenarios and test procedure that cover all on the requirements and coordinate with product owner for UATs.
- Maintenance and application support.
- Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in any ICT related field (preferably Computer Science)
- Functional skills
- End to End Technical View (Foundational): Knowledge and ability to understand the telecommunications industry, the end to end architecture, value chain, systems and interconnect/inter-operation including process flows from customer to service in support of service delivery and the services from the customer demands to the delivery, in the context of your domain of expertise.
- IT Governance (Foundational): Knowledge and ability to define, update, and implement the company information system management and audit policy
- Process Improvement (Foundational): Knowledge and ability to understand business processes, improve internal Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and methods to make the unit more efficient
System Development Life Cycle (Intermediate): Knowledge and application of the process for planning, creating, testing, and deploying an information system
- IT Security (Foundational):
- Knowledge and ability to ensure the physical and logical integrity of computer systems and sites and control any adverse situations or disasters.
- API Management (Foundational): Knowledge of and ability to apply the tools and processes for publishing, securing, documentation and lifecycle management of APIs
- API Development (Intermediate): Knowledge and ability to expose data and operations through numerous API formats, create more complex API interfaces from simple or atomic API operations and understand the security and governance implications of API exposure.
- Architecture Design (Foundational): Knowledge and ability to set or select standards, patterns and practices for the development of software applications
- Release Management (Foundational):
- Knowledge and ability to manage processes, systems and functions to package, build, test and deploy changes and updates (which are bounded as releases) into a live environment, establishing or continuing the specified Service, to enable controlled and effective handover to Operations and the user community.
- User Interface Design (Foundational): Knowledge and ability to design user interfaces, with the focus on maximizing usability and with alignment to the specified user experience design.
- Software Quality (Foundational): Knowledge and ability to maintain software functional quality and software structural quality through the standards set buy the business (Code Style, Unit Testing, code version management)
- General skills
- Communication Skills (Foundational): Knowledge and ability to impart or exchange information by verbal, written or other means
- Problem Solving and Troubleshooting (Foundational): Knowledge and ability to analyse problems, identify the root cause, establish cause-and-effect linkages and propose solutions
- Customer Oriented (Foundational): Knowledge and techniques related to understanding and delivering value to the customer
- Analytical Ability (Foundational): Knowledge and ability to understand, evaluate, interpret and analyse data
- Digital Literacy (Foundational): Knowledge and ability to make use of digital technology in support of work functions
- Basic in programming languages: Java, C#, VB.NET and Dart with framework MVC, APS.NET and Flutter.
- Basic in database: PostgreSQL, Oracle DB, Window Server, Linux centOS 7
- Basic tools: Swagger, Docker, Gitlab, SonarQube, Jenkins and Jira
- Working Experience
- Fresh graduate up to 1 year of relevant working experience
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero