Junior Application Developer – Backend
Junior Application Developer – Backend
May 31, 2023 | Programmers/Information Technology | 2 positions in Phnom Penh
- Meet and discuss with product owners to understand their project requirements.
- Analyze the scope of the project based on the business requirement by providing technical feasibility study reports to product owners.
- Work closely with technical stakeholders to understand the change impact and raise concerns about new and change requirements.
- Follow SDLC procedures before starting development and prefer using Swagger to produce API specifications.
- Design, develop, and build web portals and microservices based on functionality and system requirements, according to code standards and user interface design guidelines.
- Conduct unit testing, Integration testing, performance testing (load test and stress test) and user acceptance testing, and threat modeling.
- Execute and enhance the existing applications through programming, testing, and documenting.
- Work with the Security and Infrastructure team to maintain DevOps servers and fix the vulnerability of applications.
- Support and troubleshoot part of technical with stakeholders and 3rd parties for system integration or solving the issues. Assist and resolve the trouble tickets that are raised by other departments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent education is required.
- At least 1 year of working experience in relevant fields.
- Frameworks/patterns: Laravel, MVC
- Platforms/Tools/ Environments: GitLab, Jenkins, SonarQube, JIRA, and Confluence.
- APIs: REST-Based API, JSON, SOAP
- Database: MariaDB, SQL Server, and MySQL
- OS: Linux centOS7
- English communication skills and technical writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Other Required Skills:
- Analytical Skills: Application Developers must be able to recognize the needs of customers and implement Smart products that answer those needs.
- Communication: Application Developers must be able to clearly communicate their ideas to teammates, stakeholders, and management.
- Creativity: Creativity is needed to help invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative services.
- Attention to Detail: Have many parts to implement and understand the requirements and functions in the system to consistently demand and deliver accurate work with high-quality products.
- Problem-Solving: As issues come up, application developers need to be able to make decisions that move the project forward.
- Teamwork: Application Developers need to work well with others.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Driver Learning & Development Manager Senior Revenue Assurance Specialist Risk Management & Compliance Specialist Senior Information Security Governance & Risk Specialist Digital Markeing Specialist Marketing Specialist Procurement Specialist Senior Business Analyst Head of Corporate Finance Asset Management Officer (Fixed Asset) B2B Transport Network Engineer B2B Cloud Engineer Network Infrastructure Manager Quality of Service Manager SOC Team Leader SOC B2B Engineer FBB FWBB Operations Engineer FBB Rollout Manager Legal Executive Analytics Intern Customer Lifecycle Management Officer Regulatory & Government Affairs Specialist Sales Representative SME Sales Manager Digital Touchpoints Specialist Front Office Agent Intern Prepaid Administrator Senior API Specialist Senior Transmission Backbone Field Ops Engineer Gaming and VAS Product Manager Data Scientist Senior Data Analyst Application Developer – Technical Business Analyst Junior Application Developer – Technical Business Analyst RAN Field O&M Regional Manager NSS Core O&M Engineer Senior Customer Life-Cycle Management Specialist Retail Support Officer Digital Product Specialist Contact Center Agent Intern Corporate Affairs Intern Database Administrator Senior Customer Lifecycle Management Specialist Asset Accounting Intern Sales Operations Executive Lead – Data Analyst Cyber Security Administrator Enterprise Solutions Product Manager Junior Data Analyst Application Developer – Backend Junior IT Support Administrator Planning & Demand Management Specialist Junior Application Developer – Backend
Be the next Smart Hero