HR Operations Officer
HR Operations Officer
July 31, 2022 | Human Resources/Legal | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
The HR Operation Officer is responsible for providing general support in the various HR Operation functions, which mainly focus on HRIS, Employee working accessories, Disciplinary action, and Labor Compliance.
- Ensure all new employees will receive a Welcome Package.
- Ensure all employees have a Photo, a SIM Card, a Staff ID Card, a Business Card, a Phone, and other necessary items as required.
- Ensure all employees can access Smart Premised based on their role.
- Ensure all employees have a Phone allowance based on their job level.
- Check and control the existing working accessories stock.
- Coordinate with Admin team for external access right i.e., visitor, temporary employee, out-sources cleaners.
- Issue Employment Certificate for exit employees.
- Update new and exit employee checklist if needed.
- Assist with employee profile synchronization to AD & Data update.
- Ensure the employee data are accurate and up to date.
- Assist on HR reports such as attendance, employee information, leaves and others.
- Ensure that all employees obtain Work Book, NSSF card and health certificate.
- Coordinate with government agencies and shop supervisors to process compliant documents and handle inspections.
- Ensure all expat employees have valid Work Permits, Business Visa.
- Coordinate with Admin team to process Visa Extension, and invitation letter for expat employees.
- Handle employee inquiries related to HRIS and HR process.
- Conduct fraud investigation, and face-to-face inquiry.
- Advice on disciplinary action & issue warning or termination letter.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- Knowledgeable of Labor law.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in routine or non-routine administration tasks.
- Good communication in English & Khmer, both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in computer skills, MS. Office, Email, Internet, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Well-organized and able to drive and steer all aspects of the office management
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero