Head of Internal Audit
Head of Internal Audit
January 31, 2023 | Accounting/Finance/Risk Management, Project Management | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
The Head of Internal Audit is to support the Smart Board Audit Committee and provide objective, independent assurance on the design and operations of the system of internal controls within Smart.
The role will be to lead the Internal Audit division and bring a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal controls, and governance processes.
- Participate and assist with the annual Smart Internal Audit plan, taking direction from the Board of Directors, Audit Committee, and Senior Management.
- Effectively integrate with the internal auditors of the business/finance/technology to align and collaborate on the audit scope, work execution, and reporting.
- Manage a team of business/finance/technology Internal Audit professionals, demonstrate outstanding leadership skills and provide ongoing coaching and sharing of experience.
- Collaborate with functional leads and provide thought leadership and risk and compliance support as changes in business, process and technology happen regularly and quickly.
- Promote thought leadership for new ideas and ways of working to drive continuous improvements in the team's delivery of internal audit services.
- Monitor industry and regulatory developments and develop recommendations for policy, process, technology, and internal control improvements.
- Participate in the development and execution of data analytics-based audits in your Internal Audit work.
- Plan and conduct audit applying the "Risk-Based Audit" methodology, which tracks compliance risks and the company's strategic risks.
- Provide audit results in measurable outcomes, expressed financially where possible, i.e., "outcome-based audits."
- Promote digitization of audit works and processes as part of Axiata's Operational Excellence strategic direction with a focus on analytics and digitization.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other related field is required.
- Minimum of 8 years of internal audit experience and/or professional services assurance experience and a strong knowledge of internal control principles (e.g. COSO).
- Big 4 experience is a strong merit.
- Have significant experience working with internal control frameworks, i.e. SOX, especially from technology companies.
- CIA/CISA/SSCP/CRISC/CISSP preferred.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and data analytical tools like ACL, MS Power BI, and Tableau is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with multinational organizations is required.
Other Required Skills:
- An inspirational leader who loves to build and develop your team.
- Positive, caring, and value collaboration and teamwork.
- Good communication in English & Khmer, both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in computer skills, MS. Office, Email, Internet, etc.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero