Head of Corporate Finance
Head of Corporate Finance
June 30, 2023 | Corporate Finance / CFO | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
- Manage all corporate finance-related functions including treasury, cash, and credit control management of the company.
- Manage all short-term/long-term fund management and maintain relationships with all financial-related institutions.
- Manage any corporate actions related to capital raise or investments.
- Manage all treasury and cash management functions including cash collections, payments, and account funding.
- Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short-term excess cash.
- Manage any corporate actions including investments, dividends, and capital raises or injections.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts for the entire company taking into consideration the capital expenditure needs.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees.
- Manage any short-term/long-term borrowing requirements of the company.
- Support leasing analysis and pricing.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Develop and monitor treasury/corporate finance operational policies.
- Oversee the overall credit management function of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required.
- An ACCA graduate is highly preferable.
- At least 5 years of experience in Financial or Accounting Management, and experience in the telecom industry will be an advantage.
- A candidate with prior experience with SAP accounting software is preferred.
- Proficient in computer skills (Ms. Office)
- Proficient in Khmer & English (Reading/Writing/Speaking).
- Must have excellent or strong analytical ability with good interpersonal skills.
- Must be sincere and committed; have a vibrant and engaging attitude.
- Be flexible, has high initiative, and be able to act with a sense of urgency.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Cyber Security Administrator, Governance Driver Learning & Development Manager Senior Revenue Assurance Specialist Risk Management & Compliance Specialist Senior Information Security Governance & Risk Specialist Digital Markeing Specialist Marketing Specialist Procurement Specialist Senior Business Analyst Head of Corporate Finance Asset Management Officer (Fixed Asset) B2B Transport Network Engineer B2B Cloud Engineer Network Infrastructure Manager Quality of Service Manager SOC Team Leader SOC B2B Engineer FBB FWBB Operations Engineer FBB Rollout Manager Legal Executive Analytics Intern Customer Lifecycle Management Officer Regulatory & Government Affairs Specialist Sales Representative SME Sales Manager Digital Touchpoints Specialist Front Office Agent Intern Prepaid Administrator Senior API Specialist Senior Transmission Backbone Field Ops Engineer Gaming and VAS Product Manager Data Scientist Senior Data Analyst Application Developer – Technical Business Analyst Junior Application Developer – Technical Business Analyst RAN Field O&M Regional Manager NSS Core O&M Engineer Senior Customer Life-Cycle Management Specialist Retail Support Officer Digital Product Specialist Contact Center Agent Intern Corporate Affairs Intern Database Administrator Senior Customer Lifecycle Management Specialist Asset Accounting Intern Sales Operations Executive Lead – Data Analyst Cyber Security Administrator, Assurance & Vulnerability Management Enterprise Solutions Product Manager Junior Data Analyst Application Developer – Backend Junior IT Support Administrator Planning & Demand Management Specialist Junior Application Developer – Backend
Be the next Smart Hero