Head of Corporate Affairs
Head of Corporate Affairs
May 31, 2022 | Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)/Corporate Affairs | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
Head of Corporate Affairs is to oversee development and coordination of internal / external communications as well as CSR and Sustainability strategies / initiatives, in alignment with overall Smart corporate goals and vision.
- Lead external communication initiatives and collaterals, including managing existing relationships (offline and online) with press and media agencies / consultants.
- Respond to public media inquiries and oversee organization and coordination of press conferences and events.
- Lead implementation of internal communication strategies in line with improving Company cross-collaboration.
- Oversee management of the social impact Facebook page, corporate sections in the official website and internal communication platform; this includes strategizing Smart’s social impact and nation building campaigns.
- Lead Business Continuity Management communication strategies, including developing the framework.
CSR & Sustainability
- Develop and manage the Company’s CSR and Sustainability strategies and initiatives that help shape a positive perception towards its impact, responsible business practices and contribution to national development.
- Formulate and develop social impact programs partnerships based on the Company’s CSR pillars / priorities.
- Proactively engage with relevant stakeholders as part of supporting current initiatives and / or identifying new proposals, funding / partnership opportunities for Management’s effective decision making.
- Establish and maintain a strong network of CSR and Sustainability professionals, consultants, govt. agencies and strategic alliances while keeping abreast of new developments and international best practices.
- Collaborate with HR to encourage volunteers from the Company as part of employee engagement initiatives; this may include organizing educational workshops to coach CSR / Sustainability champions in the Company.
- Participate and assist in CSR & Sustainability-related projects and initiatives, as well as other relevant events, as and when required by the HOD and/or CEO.
- Implement Axiata Group-wide positions / initiatives and participate in any other ad hoc synergy projects.
Education & Qualification:
- Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Sustainable Development / Management, Media and Public Relations, Public Policy, CSR, Social Sciences and International Relations, Education, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience.
- Candidates with corporate communications, sustainability and/or social impact-related experiences will have an added advantage.
- Strong work ethics i.e. proactive, confident, positive, integrity, accountable, teamwork.
- Passionate about public relations, social impact programs and sustainable practices.
- Good interpersonal / stakeholder management and verbal / written communication skills i.e. English and Khmer.
- Acceptable project management, analytical and presentation skills, as well as possess basic telecom knowledge.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Willing to travel as and when required.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero