September 30, 2022 | Event Management | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
Events specialist handles a wide array of roles and responsibilities involving trade shows, concerts, sporting events, town fairs or any other event where public exposure of Smart products and services are possible. Event specialist develops schedules, plans and executes all Smart’s events throughout the year.
- Support Event manager to update our annual event calendar
- In charge of various administrative and management tasks like planning a venue, communicating with numerous kinds of personalities to decide event activities
- Negotiate with organizers to ensure the sponsorship is carried out in the best interest for Smart and secure that Smart receives the maximum brand visibility
- Ensure all events are carried out as per the timeline and it works as per schedule
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communication, Business Management, Administration, Marketing, Sales, or other related fields is required.
- Minimum 2 years of events management experience.
- Enthusiastic, positive and full of energy all through the event, from start to finish.
- Strong interpersonal and communicating skills are a pre-requisite.
- Excellent planning, time management, organization and presentation skills would be a plus.
- She/he should be a good team player and can work independently, demonstrated strong work ethics.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero