December 31, 2022 | Event Management | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
Events Specialist handles a wide array of roles and responsibilities involving trade shows, concerts, sporting events, town fairs, or any other event where public exposure of Smart products and services is possible. The Event Specialist develops schedules, plans, and executes all Smart’s events throughout the year.
- Support the Event Manager to update our annual event calendar.
- In charge of various administrative and management tasks like planning a venue, and communicating with numerous kinds of personalities to decide on event activities.
- Negotiate with organizers to ensure the sponsorship is carried out in the best interest of Smart and secure that Smart receives the maximum brand visibility.
- Ensure all events are carried out as per the timeline and work as per schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communication, Business Management, Administration, Marketing, Sales, or other related fields is required.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Khmer.
- Minimum 2 years of events management experience.
- Proficient in using computers (Microsoft Office)
- Enthusiastic, positive, and full of energy all through the event, from start to finish.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are pre-requisite.
- Excellent planning, time management, organization, and presentation skills would be a plus.
- Must be a good team player who can also work independently and has a strong work ethic.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero