Enterprise Solutions Product Manager
Enterprise Solutions Product Manager
November 30, 2022 | Consumer Proposition & Devices | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
The main function of this role is to research, develop and implement new products and services for the Enterprise Road map. This person will chart the course of understanding market trends and competitor offerings so, in return, we will be able to create the most innovative and competitive products for our Enterprise Business clients. This role will require ideally a mix of commercial and engineering background and a high level of technical understanding of API and to be the ability to read and understand technical documents, design solutions for specific customers, cooperate with customer engineering and IT departments in order to influence the purchase decision and build client confidence towards such a decision. The function also has to strongly support Smart’s B2B sales force.
- Understand customers' requirements and provide high-quality proposals for customers.
- Provide technical support to account managers on our enterprise services.
- Constantly review customers' usage and proactively proposing improvements to enhance service performance and achieve service optimization.
- Conduct presentations on proposed solutions and new technologies to customers.
- Prepare win/loss analysis for proposals/bids/tenders submitted to facilitate continuous improvement of services designed.
- Provide support to account managers in implementations and supporting post-sales technical queries.
- Negotiate with suppliers or other related third parties.
- Oversee future service development, orchestrate and project manage as needed.
- Manage, coordinate and foster working relationships within the internal organization and third parties related to postpaid & enterprise products to ensure results.
- Develop packages by bundling various combinations of services to target potential market segments i.e. IoT, fixed and mobile bundles, SMS marketing solutions, and similar services.
- Support sales and marketing with the necessary knowledge and technical expertise of your services.
- Coordinate with the high-value Enterprise Sale team to drive last-mile delivery of postpaid propositions.
- Conduct presentations on Postpaid &Enterprise services on a high technical level.
- Drive ongoing improvement in sales and profitability.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree in Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, or equivalent field is required.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant working experience (having previous product management experience in Telco or similar industry).
- Experience in the technology-related industry.
- Knowledge of telecommunications-related technologies and services such as wireless technology; wireless, VOIP, IP, Internet, networking equipment, video transmission and etc.
Other Required Skills:
- Good communication in English, both spoken and written.
- Strong technical knowledge of Telco operations.
- High level of IT and engineering methods understanding.
- Problem analysis skills, solving skills, strategic thinking skills, organizational, and planning skills.
- Creative, good judgment, & attention to detail.
- Negotiating & presentation skills.
- Team player, stress tolerance & customer orientation.
- Possess good customer handling and presentation skills
- Quantitative and business analysis skills
- Related technical certification would be an advantage
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero