March 31, 2018 | Engineers & Technicians | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
- Assure quality of all power related activities including onsite inspections and acceptance during site construction and site modification.
- Routine and quarterly testing, diagnosis, troubleshooting or maintenance of company the power and HVAC equipment.
- Prepare and modify of existing network infra-structure in order to support the network’s growth.
- Assure improvements of the power consumption and utilization by introducing an advance technology of power system to have a better OpEx saving.
- Participate in the procurement process as technical analyst and support for technical related matters
- Develop and execute electrical related safety policies.
- Graduate from Electrical, Telecommunication Engineering or other related field
- Be able to manage multiple tasks
- Be proactive, energetic and detail oriented
- Be good at computer skills such Word, Excel, Power point
- Be good in English and Khmer, both written and spoken
- Have basic understand of human resource functions
- have at least 3 years experiences in telecom industrial, especially related to power systems
- Have experience of working with EDC (Electricite Du Cambodge) and knowing their internal or external processes and requirements.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero