Employee Experience Officer
Employee Experience Officer
March 31, 2023 | Human Resources/Legal | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
Responsible for promoting an engaged workplace by fostering happier, healthier, and more fulfilled workforces, driving both productivity and innovation. This role will be in charge of projects that improve the employee experience at Smart from start to finish, including onboarding and induction programs, as well as proactively addressing the well-being agenda and employee engagement. This position aims to create a great working environment for organizations to get the most out of our people. This role is required to drive a positive and healthy environment for employees to be their best at work and to drive corporate culture to ensure that Smart is the employer of choice among the internal employees.
- Creating proactive approaches to well-being in the organization drives physical and mental well-being.
- Drive and execute Employee Wellness Program from planning the roadmap to implementation.
- Promote Employee Wellness initiatives to be visible to employees and create healthy lifestyles as part of the work-life integration theme physically and virtually.
- Collaborate with the HR team, line managers, and key stakeholders to drive, enhance and strengthen Smart’s 90 days onboarding program and assimilation to ensure synergy in new hires’ journey and experience.
- Drive and execute the delivery of engagement initiatives, events, and activities within the company, for instance, CxOs Coffee Chats, CEO
- Skip Talks, SLTs Greetings, and any employee-related activities to bridge the gap between management and employees.
- Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the program launched through the survey for continuous improvement of employee experience.
- Be a part of other projects in Smart that are aimed at building culture, employee mindset, and collaboration.
- Collaborate with the HR team to support and drive the overall HR agenda and perform other tasks as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Education, Law, Public Administration, or other related fields is required.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the HR field, Employer Branding, Employee Relations, or Employee Communications.
- Basic understanding of HR Employer Branding concept, HR Management, and Development concepts.
- Experience in content writing will be preferable.
Other Required Skills:
- Must be professional proficiency in English communication, both speaking and writing.
- Good at project management and must be action-oriented and result-driven.
- Good communication skills & presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills in building rapport with employees.
- Excellent organizational skills (task management, events management, etc.)
- Being proactive and can put ideas together creatively and professionally.
- Ability to gather input and feedback from various stakeholders to assess potential programs' viability, interest, and impact.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero