December 31, 2022 | Administration | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
This role is to ensure providing the best quality and drive safely for transportation assigned by CxOs. The role’s tasks are designed to support CxOs and Families which will include transportation equipment and vehicle maintenance.
- Conduct driving the Smart Company Car in based Phnom Penh and occasionally travel to Province.
- Conduct driving the company cars with full care and attention to ensure the safety of passengers and full respect of the Cambodian traffic law and the company’s car policy (Do and Don’t’).
- Support driving tasks of traveling schedules of CxOs and CxO’s Family day-to-day trips.
- Records all car transactions in logbooks the mileages, mission trips, etc.
- Follow speed limits and adapt the speed to the environment (road conditions, weather conditions. roadwork, traffic, or any other risk linked to the local environment).
- Operate the Smart Phone, is able to operate and report via line/Whatsapp application and/with fleet management system provided by Smart.
- Conduct daily, and weekly inspections of car conditions and report to the Fleet Manager/Fleet Officer when necessary.
- Report to Fleet Manager all the accidents, near misses, and noticed dangerous situations.
- High school graduate
- Honest, dependable, patient, and tight with a deadline
- At least 2-3 years of work experience as a driver
- Fair English (speaking, listening, and writing)
- Good at driving
- Valid official driving license
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero