Data Engineering Manager
Data Engineering Manager
May 31, 2022 | Database/Data Engineering/Data Analytics | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
Data Engineering Manager is to drive the operations on Company database platforms including all RDBMS, EDW, CLM and CEM and ETL platform to ensure the platform running well with defined KPIs.
- Manage the implementation of necessary data engineering (ETL/DWH) solutions.
- Liaise with stakeholders from business, analytics, and demand management to cooperate on coming technical solutions and problem resolutions to support the business needs.
- Manage operations and maintenance of Campaign Management Platform, Customer Experience Management platform and to ensure platform running well with minimum outage.
- Develop and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new data integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Collaborate with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility, and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
Education & Qualification:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science/ Electonic Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering or other related fields.
- At least 4 to 6 years working experience in Data Engineering and Database related experience.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools:Apache Nifi, Airflow, Ozzie etc.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Spark SQL, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Scala, Pyspark, etc.
- IT Governance (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to define, update, and implement the company information system management and audit policy.
- Project Management (Intermediate): Knowledge and ability to initiate, plan, execute and monitor projects or programs, while managing time, costs, and quality.
- Database Design (Intermediate): Knowledge and ability to specify, design, implement and maintain solutions for storage and access to both structured and unstructured information, in support of business information needs.
- Automation (Intermediate): Knowledge and ability to identify new and alternative approaches to performing business activities and recognising the potential for automation of the processes, understand how to effect organisation change such that the identified process. can then be automated, understand the tools and technologies that are used for the automation of business tasks, including all aspects of automation, technology and testing.
- Data Science and Analytics (Intermediate): Knowledge and ability to organise, analyse, create value and interpret meaning from a wide range of data sources to solve business problems.
- Big Data : Knowledge on Hadoop platforms including HDFS, Yarn, Spark, Hive, Impala, Kafka, Apache Nifi.
- Problem Solving (Troubleshooting) (Intermediate): Knowledge and ability to analyse problems, identify the root cause, establish cause-and-effect linkages and propose solutions.
- Analytical Ability (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to understand, evaluate, interpret and analyse data.
- Good communication in Khmer & English, both spoken and written.
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero