February 28, 2021 | Customer Service & Support, Database/Data Engineering/Data Analytics, Marketing Communications | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
The CLM team is the revenue growth engine for Smart Axiata, housed within marketing. The nature of the work is inter-disciplinary, a combination of understanding advanced analytics, customer segmentation, marketing strategy and company’s positioning.
The role is a balance of using data analysis to gain actionable insights (customer segmentation, churn analysis, incentive optimization) and working cross functionally to drive campaigns execution.
- Design campaigns based on Data analysis & business plan for revenue plans identified with objective to reduce churn rate & increase service penetration
- Assist CLM Manager to develop relevant retention / monetization campaigns & initiatives based on customers’ usage behavior (developing hypothesis, validating potential demand, developing business case and designing offers)
- Execute and manage campaigns launched end-to-end, focusing on process automation
- Business analysis & campaign performance tacking to ensure campaign effectiveness
- Ensure post campaign diagnosis is done to evaluate campaign and to ensure continuous learning for future campaigns
- Assist CLM manager in day-to-day CLM operations.
Education & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Finance, Analytics or relevant fields
- Young graduates with minimum of 2 years’ working experience
- Data analysis & finding conclusion
- Analytical with the passion of translating customers’ insights to impact via personalized campaigns
- Strong ownership to lead end-to-end project campaign management
- Abilities in planning, prioritizing and organizing work effectively within a team
- Open outlook, ready to embrace unfamiliar challenges to get things done.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero