Application Developer (Back-End)
Application Developer (Back-End)
October 31, 2020 | Programmers/Information Technology | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
Applications developers translate software requirements into workable programming code and maintain and develop programs for use in business. Most specialize in a specific development field, such as web portals, mobile phone applications, telecom related software, and microservices, and will have in-depth knowledge of at least one computer language.
- Meet and discuss with product owners to understand about their project requirements.
- Analyse the scope of the project based on the business requirement by providing a technical feasibility study report to product owners.
- Work closely with technical stakeholders to understand the change impact and raise concern in new and change requirements.
- Design system architecture before development.
- Use Swagger to produce API specifications.
- Develop and implement Mobile Applications, Web Portals, and Micro-Services based on functional and system requirements, according to code standards and user interface design guidelines.
- Conduct unit testing, Integration testing, performance testing (load test and stress test) and user acceptance testing, etc.
- Execute and enhance existing applications through programming, testing, and documenting.
- Work with Security and Infrastructure team to maintain DevOps servers and fix the vulnerability of applications
- Support and troubleshoot part of technical with stakeholders and 3rd parties for system integration or solving the issues.
Assist and resolve the trouble tickets that are raised by other departments.
- Areas of Education: In any ICT related field (preferably Computer Science)
- Skills required:
- Technical skills:
- Frameworks/patterns: Laravel, MVP, MVC, ASP.NET, CodeIgniter, and Flutter
- Platforms/Tools/ Environments: XCode, Android Studio/JDK, SDK, NDK, RxAndroid, Swagger, Docker, Gitlab, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, Ansible, JIRA, and Confluence
- APIs: REST-Based API, JSON, SOAP
- Database: MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and Oracle
- OS: Window and Linux centOS7
- Others: WSO2, Mobile Connect, LDAP, Azure Active Directory single sign-on
- English communication skills and technical writing skills
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytical Skills: Application developers must be able to recognize the needs of customers and create new applications that answer those needs.
- Communication: Application developers must be able to clearly communicate their ideas to coders, teammates, and management.
- Creativity: Creativity is needed to help invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications.
- Attention to Detail: Applications have many parts and all must work together for the application to function, and consistently demand and deliver accurate work with the high quality of codes.
- Problem-Solving: As issues come up, application developers need to be able to make decisions that move the project forward.
- Teamwork: As part of a large team of developers, coders, and more, application developers need to work well with others.
- Working Experience: 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero