May 31, 2022 | Programmers/Information Technology | 3 positions in Phnom Penh
Application developers translate software requirements into workable programming code and maintain and develop programs for use in business.
- Meet and discuss with product owners to understand about their project requirements.
- Analyse the projects scope based on the business requirement by providing technical feasibility study report to product owners.
- Work closely with technical stakeholders to understand the change impact and raise concern in new and change requirements.
- Follow SDLC procedures before start development and prefer using Swagger to produce API specifications.
- Design, develop, build web portals and microservices based on functionality and system requirement, according to code standards and user interface design guidelines.
- Conduct unit testing, Integration testing, performance testing (load test and stress test) and user acceptance testing, and threat modelling.
- Execute and enhance the existing applications through programming, testing, and documenting.
- Work with Security and Infrastructure team to maintain DevOps servers and fix vulnerability of applications.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Areas of Education: In any ICT related field (preferably Computer Science)
- Technical skills:
- Frameworks/patterns: Laravel, MVC
- Platforms/Tools/ Environments: SQL Management Studio, Swagger, Docker, GitLab, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, Ansible, JIRA and Confluence.
- APIs: REST-Based API, JSON, SOAP
- Database: MariaDB, SQL Server, and MySQL are intermediate level.
- OS: Linux centOS7
- Optional: VB.NET, PostgreSQL, WSO2, Mobile Connect, WordPress, WSO2, and LDAP
- English communication skills and technical writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Behavioural skills:
- Analytical Skills: Application developers must be able to recognize the needs of customers and create new applications that answer those needs.
- Communication: Application developers must be able to clearly communicate their ideas to coders, teammates and management.
- Creativity: Creativity is needed to help invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications.
- Attention to Detail: Applications have many parts and all must work together for the application to function, and consistently demand and deliver accurate work with the high quality of codes.
- Problem-Solving: As issues come up, application developers need to be able to make decisions that move the project forward.
- Teamwork: As part of a large team of developers, coders and more, application developers need to work well with others.
- Working Experience:2 to 3 years of relevant working experience
Note: By submitting your CV to our career portal, you have read carefully and agreed to the terms & conditions of our Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero